What have you purchased in the last month or so?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

5 reviews. 2 were 5*. The other 3 reviews- balance of fruit and alcohol way off, alcohol overpowering, too sweet and tacky. It will be interesting to see which camp she falls in, and also what CS will do about it if not liked.
Food isn't normally returned so they should just issue you with a refund there and then if you are unhappy. Keep me posted.

Since the start of November (or rather since the big MB TSV which I bought) Ihave ordered and kept,
Laura Geller TSV
Loccy Shea hand cream trio.
Shay and Blue TSV.

Gosh! Aren’t I good!!!! I managed to avoid Gatineau, Elemis and latest MB because I actually checked the stash before ordering, 😂. I think I’m due a present from Nanny McPhee.
You are soooo good!

What are your thoughts on the names of the new yc 2022 scents?

Attachments

• 1632335E_3.jpg
    1632335E_3.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 63
I went for the Elemis november tsv and two of the L'occitane ones, won't be buying anymore Liz Earle I think as they are messing around with it too much for my liking, I do buy quite a bit of Elemis from Q as some of the prices are very good whereas you can get good offers on Liz Earle products if you want in Boots or from them direct, I do fancy the neroli big deal too, but waiting on the price before I decide
Nice.

I also buy liz earle directly sometimes.

Do you mean the neroli big deal from elemis launching at midnight? At least all4ez will work all day Monday if you like the price.

I bought a Liz Earle TSV earlier in the year, think it was the superskin with the paste… ended up throwing the paste and the new toner in the bin….
2 of the Elemis TSV with the velvet bag, one green one red
Might get the Elemis big deal…

You are soooo good!

What are your thoughts on the names of the new yc 2022 scents?
They are obviously focusing the spring collection on Japan and their well-known love of cherry blossom (sakura in Japanese)... it is impossible to state how massive the cherry blossom season is to them. There is tourism to areas which are renowned for it, in the same way leaf peeping is famed in the autumn in New England.

They are obviously focusing the spring collection on Japan and their well-known love of cherry blossom (sakura in Japanese)... it is impossible to state how massive the cherry blossom season is to them. There is tourism to areas which are renowned for it, in the same way leaf peeping is famed in the autumn in New England.
Oh wow thank you so much for such amazing interesting information. Kind of looking forward to the collection now.

Kitchenaid hand whisk, kept but as yet not used. I think I should give it a trial run just in case it doesn't work.
Carol Hochman PJ set. Actually like them, wear and wash well so I will keep.
L'Occitane Shea TSV x 2 One for me and one for my aunrtiem will keep.
Cozee home duvet set. Was on A/O and I cancelled before dispatch, thanks to people on here saying it is made in China.

I do like a bit of eek but have not bought any for obout a year. Last piece I bought was a robin christmas necklace. Kept it and have worn him all year round. Saw the matching earrings and was tempted but didn't click buy now - but I am still thinking about them which is dangerous :)

I was watching yesterday afternoon and saw a tanzanite show with eyewatering price tags. I wasn't thinking of splurging but looked up the details of a ring. Set in platinum 1.5 carat stone and 0.25 carats of accent diamonds, quite pretty (I prefer a dainty look)and was £1000. The platinum was less than 2g, which is dire as platinum is a heavy metal. Then saw the diamond grade was pique! So, total crap diamonds which bring down the whole essence of the piece. I don't kbow how they have the nerve to sell such rubbish and call it premium, shades of Gemporia.
If these are the earrings they are now on waitlist so you're safe -ish. Being nosey would you wear them as a set? I love the few pieces of Christmas jewellery I've got but only wear one on its own.

Oh wow thank you so much for such amazing interesting information. Kind of looking forward to the collection now.
I live in an area of London that is very popular woth the Japanese community... and we have streets lined with cherry blossom trees in the spring. One side of the street goes into bloom 1-2 weeks before the other, but even on a London street the effect is beautiful. I'd love to see the sakura season in Japan one day.

Just skimming through this thread as not v well.
But had to say it’s my dream to go to Japan for Sakura season.... and to picnic beneath the blooms raining their petals. 🌸
Bit obsessed with cherry blossom and Japan in general!
I collect Kokeshi and some Japanese ceramics... Those were started by Japanese friend who is now living back in Tokyo.

Sadly too ill to travel anywhere even in UK since c.2003 and no sign of that changing, so guess I’ll just have to dream! 😢

Maybe I’ll try the Yankee collection to “take me there”?!

Sake doesn’t smell of anything so not sure how that will translate and as for Mount Fuji - who knows?!

I'll be buying!

Did you buy last springs last paradise collection?
I got - from Yankee Bundles so very cheap - large jars of The Last Paradise (coral) one and Beach Escape.

Kept former and have burnt - great throw and gorgeous fruity floral scent!

The beach one I’ve saved as a gift - male friendly - for my uncle.
Cold it smells great. Captured the oceanic notes but no idea how the burn will be...

I live in an area of London that is very popular woth the Japanese community... and we have streets lined with cherry blossom trees in the spring. One side of the street goes into bloom 1-2 weeks before the other, but even on a London street the effect is beautiful. I'd love to see the sakura season in Japan one day.
My local authority has planted thousands of these beautiful trees. Even on my road we were gifted a few. Nothing stops my breath of the sheer beauty of them specially when planted like a veranda and you walk under it. Looking forward to spring. I have a small one in the garden

Latest posts

Back