Shay & Blue TSV 19/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just had an email from S and B with the following offer which is really good IMO. Not that I`m ordering but others may wish to do so. It`s 2x 30ml fragrances (good choices too) 1x 200ml handwash, 1x200ml hand and body lotion, 2x2ml samples and free delivery. It`s £40. Atropa Belladonna is there, so is Black Tulip, Blackberry woods, Framboise Noir.

That really is an excellent offer and you get to choose the fragrances you want.

Oh Vienna, how could you? I feel the loss of £40 coming on!!! But it isn’t shower gel so that is a plus and I am on my last but one Loccy body lotion......

Oh God I have also just looked again at the photo of the TSV and spotted the price for that, below £40. I don’t think even Nanny McFee can save me from a big S&B blow out this month! I don’t want cherry blossom though.
I know (TSV)!! I was going to mention that but didn’t want to encourage anyone and was trying not to think about it myself. But it’s why I’m keen to know if there’s a choice of fragrances.

I know (TSV)!! I was going to mention that but didn’t want to encourage anyone and was trying not to think about it myself. But it’s why I’m keen to know if there’s a choice of fragrances.
I`ve actually messaged S and B regarding the tsv and asking will there be a choice or is it just the cherry blossom. No idea if they`ll reply or tell me but I`ll post here if they do.

I`ve actually messaged S and B regarding the tsv and asking will there be a choice or is it just the cherry blossom. No idea if they`ll reply or tell me but I`ll post here if they do.
You are very kind.

BUT ... I have a bone to pick with you. First you showed me (well, you showed us but I’m taking this personally) the origines-parfums site - cue desire to spend nearly £80 on a perfume I loved and thought I wouldn’t see again. Then you show us the Shay & Blue Discovery Box! For goodness’ sake, Vienna. I just had a proper look and I NEED that box. It’s crazily good value and we get a choice. I thought the tall bottles on the left were 10ml, which would have been reasonable value, but they’re 30ml each. Oh dear. Poor credit card 😖

You are very kind.

BUT ... I have a bone to pick with you. First you showed me (well, you showed us but I’m taking this personally) the origines-parfums site - cue desire to spend nearly £80 on a perfume I loved and thought I wouldn’t see again. Then you show us the Shay & Blue Discovery Box! For goodness’ sake, Vienna. I just had a proper look and I NEED that box. It’s crazily good value and we get a choice. I thought the tall bottles on the left were 10ml, which would have been reasonable value, but they’re 30ml each. Oh dear. Poor credit card 😖
Oops naughty me Andi. I feel your pain though. I`ve recently had a splurge in the Bronnley Autumn sale and stocked up on a few things, then I bought DIL her CocoNoir from Origines for her Christmas gift and I also ordered some perfume for me from Galimard which is a small French perfumery in Grasse. That`s why I have resisted the S and B box but it was tough because I really like their Attropa Belladonna.

You are very kind.

Eek sorry to say I went for it 😊I love Atropa Belladonna and Blackberry Woods and both were 30mls plus the body stuff so it was too good an offer to pass.....I hope it arrives when hubby is at work otherwise I’ll have some explaining to do 😱

That really is an excellent offer and you get to choose the fragrances you want.
ml for ml

CHOOSE 1 X 200ML HAND WASH £16 COST £6.40
CHOOSE 1 X 200ML HAND LOTION £16 COST £6.40
CHOOSE 1 X 2ML FRAGRANCE SAMPLES (5 FOR £20) £4 COST £1.60
CHOOSE 1 X 2ML FRAGRANCE SAMPLES (5 FOR £20 £4 COST £1.60
CHOOSE 1 X 30ML FRAGRANCES £30 COST £12

COST £40 NO P&P WORTH £100

If you spend over £60 you can add a 200ml hand & body wash & 200ml hand & body lotion free & discount will be applied at checkout.

QVC HAVE THIS :

https://www.qvcuk.com/Shay-&-Blue-Framboise-Noire-Body-&-Hand-Wash-&-Lotion-Duo-200ml.product.216567.html?sc=SRCH

The cost incl p&p is £28.93 & worth £32, so not a very good deal in comparison to the S&B discovery box above.

Last edited:
Eek sorry to say I went for it 😊I love Atropa Belladonna and Blackberry Woods and both were 30mls plus the body stuff so it was too good an offer to pass.....I hope it arrives when hubby is at work otherwise I’ll have some explaining to do 😱
Show Hubby that he’s got you a £100 worth for £40 for Christmas .

ml for ml

If you spend over £60 you can add a 200ml hand & body wash & 200ml hand & body lotion free & discount will be applied at checkout.

QVC HAVE THIS :

https://www.qvcuk.com/Shay-&-Blue-Framboise-Noire-Body-&-Hand-Wash-&-Lotion-Duo-200ml.product.216567.html?sc=SRCH

The cost incl p&p is £28.93 & worth £32, so not a very good deal in comparison to the S&B discovery box above.
You’re not helping! Not done my order yet and now I’m trying to get it over £60!

ml for ml

QVC HAVE THIS :

But you don’t get the £60 deal of the 2 x 200ml wash/lotion with the £40 discovery box apparently...

But you don’t get the £60 deal of the 2 x 200ml wash/lotion with the £40 discovery box apparently...
Thank you, was just about to post.
“The Discovery Box can not be combined with any other promotion”
Sorry for that .

I was really tempted by the S and B £40 black box offer in the link I posted from their own site because it has Atropa Belladonna in it but the QVCone isn`t for me. I don`t fancy Cherry Blossom, I dislike Black Tulip on me and the Blackberry woods would have been a blind buy and I may not like it. I have been very strong and resisted and my bank account is very pleased !

I was really tempted by the S and B £40 black box offer in the link I posted from their own site because it has Atropa Belladonna in it but the QVCone isn`t for me. I don`t fancy Cherry Blossom, I dislike Black Tulip on me and the Blackberry woods would have been a blind buy and I may not like it. I have been very strong and resisted and my bank account is very pleased !
I like the Blackberry Woods and was/am an Atropa Belladonna fan so reckon you would like it. However appreciate it’s difficult to know without smelling it yourself. Decisions decisions 🤔🙄

I like the Blackberry Woods and was/am an Atropa Belladonna fan so reckon you would like it. However appreciate it’s difficult to know without smelling it yourself. Decisions decisions 🤔🙄
Yep I suspect I may like the Blackberry Woods and with the box from S and B own website I could order it as one of the 2ml samples whilst choosing Atropa Belladonna for everything else.I am in danger of talking myself into buying the S and B black box offer but I am now off to cook dinner so I will be away from my pc lol

S and B have messaged me back and the forthcoming QVC tsv will be in 3 fragrances. Cherry Blossom, Black Tulip and Blackberry Woods.
Thanks for doing that, Vienna. I rather lime the Black Tulip but think I would have to use the lotion on my hands as it could be a bit powerful all over the body. Or perhaps not. Sod it, I think Im going in!

Yep I suspect I may like the Blackberry Woods and with the box from S and B own website I could order it as one of the 2ml samples whilst choosing Atropa Belladonna for everything else.I am in danger of talking myself into buying the S and B black box offer but I am now off to cook dinner so I will be away from my pc lol
As
As Mrs Doyle from Father Ted used to say.....ah go on go on go on 😂👍

Latest posts

Back