Shay & Blue TSV 19/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It does say on the homepage of S and B website that due to covid restrictions orders are taking a little longer. Maybe they have staff off sick or isolating.

I sent a quick message asking when they hope to send it out. I was a bit unnerved the other day because I got a failed delivery email from Dpd which asked me to click on a link so I assumed it was a scam. I did input the number to their tracking and it wasnt recognised but this discovery box is the only thing I have pending at the moment so I hope it wasnt genuine..... Apparently there are Dpd scam emails like this going around, I googled it.

I ordered the discovery box, and haven’t had any email telling me that it’s on it’s way. But they did sent an email saying on next order, I get two free samples !

Update, I just received my shipping email. I ordered on Thursday lunchtime.

I feel bad for asking about it now!

Shay & Blue 4 Piece Collection TSV 19/11/20 (Blackberry Woods. English Cherry Blossom so far)

Perfume
250ml Rich Almond Shower Oil
250ml Hand & Body Lotion
Perfume (Small Size) Tallulahs Camellia

Attachments

• Shay TSV 1.jpg
    Shay TSV 1.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 191
  • Shay TSV 2.jpg
    Shay TSV 2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 184
  • Shay TSV 3.jpg
    Shay TSV 3.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 165
  • Shay TSV 4.jpg
    Shay TSV 4.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 180
Ah well, the email suggests to me that they have a cut off time of 3.00 to catch the post. So my order was around 13.00 Thursday and my shipping email was sent 12.50. So all being well they will process yours tomorrow.

Regards, CSI Putney.

I love the Blackberry woods hand sanitizer,I always have one in my bag and in the car, so that’s the scent I will be going for.😊

Latest posts

Back