Shay & Blue TSV 19/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just checked where mine is in the system and it’s at the Dorset hub. That surprised me as I was under the impression they were based in London! Anyway the delivery is due tomorrow if all goes well. But I reckon They are just ploughing through and perhaps they don’t have huge staff numbers. I would chase them thought their online form if you don’t hear by Thursday though.

I wonder if Floral Street will ever have a TSV. I am loving this Neon Rose I’m trying today! Oh dear.

I just checked where mine is in the system and it’s at the Dorset hub. That surprised me as I was under the impression they were based in London! Anyway the delivery is due tomorrow if all goes well. But I reckon They are just ploughing through and perhaps they don’t have huge staff numbers. I would chase them thought their online form if you don’t hear by Thursday though.

I wonder if Floral Street will ever have a TSV. I am loving this Neon Rose I’m trying today! Oh dear.
I thought London, too. Mind you, when I checked the payment had gone through, I noticed on my credit card app it says payment was made to Shay and Blue Chicago!

PS STOP BUYING PERFUME!

Shay & Blue 4 Piece Collection TSV 19/11/20 (Blackberry Woods. English Cherry Blossom so far)

Perfume
250ml Rich Almond Shower Oil
250ml Hand & Body Lotion
Perfume (Small Size) Tallulahs Camellia

Blackberry Woods, Black Tulip, English Cherry Blossom

100ml Perfume RRP £52 + post
250ml Rich Almond Shower Oil RRP £22 + post
250ml Hand & Body Lotion RRP £20 + post
10ml Tallulahs Camellia Perfume RRP £25 + post

RRP £119 (even if it states £122) for £48.96 + post

also on auto-delivery

also on auto-delivery
I thought it was under £40?

it says the following on the S&B website...

QVC TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE
NOVEMBER PREVIEW​

LAUNCHING 9PM - NOV 18 2020​

Join us live for our Exclusive QVC Event this November 18 at 9pm. Enjoy never seen before value with sets worth over £100 for an unmissable price of under £40.
Plus we will be showcasing our hottest new fragrance for 2021.

I thought it was under £40?

it says the following on the S&B website...

QVC TODAY'S SPECIAL VALUE​

NOVEMBER PREVIEW​

LAUNCHING 9PM - NOV 18 2020​

Join us live for our Exclusive QVC Event this November 18 at 9pm. Enjoy never seen before value with sets worth over £100 for an unmissable price of under £40.
Plus we will be showcasing our hottest new fragrance for 2021.
Oh yes, I’d forgotten about that being mentioned!

also on auto-delivery
Think the £122 maybe the price direct from S&B, the perfume is £55 direct from them.

Better than a tsv

Attachments

• D8FF1789-0020-4032-B797-78820A319356.jpeg
    D8FF1789-0020-4032-B797-78820A319356.jpeg
    12.3 KB · Views: 183
Better than a tsv
Got mine this morning too - fab - very happy bunny 🐰🥰👍
I share your joy. Mine has just arrived. And I shall complete the “wardrobe” by getting the TSV in Black Tulip.
I love everyone’s enthusiasm (although there’s simply no hope for Mazza now).

I just received my despatch email so at least I know they haven’t forgotten me completely. So what was it, 3 working days from despatch email to receipt of box, ladies?

Definitely my favourite of the ones I’ve tried. I used to be like Donna, not wanting to smell like fruits, but this is so multi-layered.
its very nice I tried a boxed set with all the scents and this one is my fav ...did not find any of the others lasted

I love everyone’s enthusiasm (although there’s simply no hope for Mazza now).

I just received my despatch email so at least I know they haven’t forgotten me completely. So what was it, 3 working days from despatch email to receipt of box, ladies?
OI!!!!!!!

Should be 2 days as they send 48 hr RM.

Latest posts

Back