Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shonas been on the magic mushrooms again.Seven different colours can change the ambience of the room
10-101998_transparent-emoji-clip-art-emoticone-eclat-de-rire-684233300.png

Although it's not technically a TJC brand as such, Tamsy is a brand of Shop LC in the states, which is a sister company/channel of TJC, they are both owned and run by VGL (Vaibhav Global Limited) of India.
I didn’t look into it much, just knew they had an online shop and thought TJC was an extra platform to sell more clothing, turns out I was half right.

Can’t quite believe how much they’re asking for 20 garden ready sweet peas, one of the simplest and uncomplicated things you could grow. A pound each AND postage on top. That’s extortionate. I used to buy lots of plants and large containers from the old IW, fruit trees, hydrangeas etc, happy days.

Can’t quite believe how much they’re asking for 20 garden ready sweet peas, one of the simplest and uncomplicated things you could grow. A pound each AND postage on top. That’s extortionate. I used to buy lots of plants and large containers from the old IW, fruit trees, hydrangeas etc, happy days.
You can buy 20 seeds for £1.

Latest posts

Back