An "I told you so" delivery!!! RS haters - look away!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh well there's really nothing more to say then. :wait2: Meesh!! Keep the bracelet!! :SUE: :pPC:

Jeez! I hadn't realised that my life was complete now!

Hopefully my life will be slightly more full than this particular lifetime achievement! :grin:

But Sue, Adina says that owning one of these "is a lifetime achievement"!

mysmilie_1436 If we all had a penny every time Adina said that, we could all afford Rainbow Sapphire bracelets!!
treasuresmile2.gif
treasuresmile2.gif
treasuresmile2.gif

just now a rs bracelet with only 7ct sapphires (2MM) and 1.32 ct (1.3MM) diamonds, and weight 0f 17gramms 9ct white gold, sold for £999.. on air.

methinks u did VERY VERY WELL.!

Told you you'd be nuts not to get that bracelet! It was a brilliant deal. And I'm glad you love it.

And actually, I do think the hard-wearingness of 9k makes a difference in a bracelet - I have an 18k one from TJC, and it broke! (Fortunately, they repaired it and were very nice about it...)

Well I'm very late to the thread but going to stick in my tuppence worth anyway!

I love sapphires and own pieces of most colours but don't often love all the colours together. However, Meeshoo this one looks really nice and as you know is at a good price but if you're not going to wear it then I say save your pennies for something you WILL wear - being a canny Scot I believe in getting your moneys worth :tongue2:

Just for the record, being a "matching" girl, I'd wear the ring and bracelet together.

Well this is going to mean nothing I expect, as I hardly ever make comments on issues such as this, and I really know very little - especially compared to you, Meesh.

However, I think the bracelet is lovely, especially if it's in a range you can afford. I too think that 9k is good for a bracelet, being more hard wearing. I love baguette cuts as well. The obvious advantage with this bracelet is that you can wear it with most things, however, not an everyday piece. Therefore, if it is an item which is going to be sitting in your enormous jewellery box for 80% of the time, then perhaps not the best buy, unless, again, it is well within your price range.

I think it is a gorgeous bracelet, especially with the diamond borders. If someone GAVE it to me I would be over the moon, however, if I was humming and haarring about it, then I'm not sure. Maybe you should toss a coin??

When you put out all your items of jewellery which you absolutely love, and then lay the bracelet beside them - what do you think?? Yes or no?? That would be my final test I think.

Sorry for all the waffle Meesh, personally I think it's gorgeous, but we shop in different departments lol.

Good luck, and I'm sure you will (have already made) make the right decision.

The bracelet looks beautiful Meesh. I would hardly wear it, so I wouldn't spend that much on a bracelet, but I would love a RS bangle/bracelet for very occasional use. I missed out on a very pretty one that went for £399 the other night because I wasn't logged in. Normally I'm logged in automatically, but I'd had to clear my browsing history and cookies to be able to watch a certain internet jewellery channel and hadn't realised it had cleared everything. It came into stock a few days later, so I phoned the Personal Shopper, but they quoted nearly £600 for it, so I really missed out on that one.

Well, almost 24 hours later and a final decision has been made and I'm happy with the decision so I know it's the right one.

I've thought about it all day and ummmmed and aaaaahed about whether I'd wear it or not. In all honesty it's not "me". I love it, it's well crafted, feels lovely on the wrist and is excellent value for money - BUT that's not enough! If it were cheaper, I wouldn't be bothered if I didn't wear it very much but it's not. It's nearly £1k and that's a lot of money so you want to get wear from it.

Sooooooooooooooooo, hubby took the final decision and whisked it off to the Post Office before I could say "well .........." one more time!

Meesh quick Pink & white crossover on GTV1 now! £999 1 left.

Only 3 available and finally all went for £897.

Last edited:
Saw it thanks Sacha. Waaayyyyyyyyyyy too expensive, so despite having instant trigger finger at the mo, I managed to refrain! Anyway, this was sold for around the £600 mark a few weeks ago! Much easier to resist once you know that :grin:

Just caught up with this thread Meeshoo. Good decision but what I want to know is what have you spent the refund on :D

Latest posts

Back