Andi Peter's Food Fest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I felt sorry/embarrassed for Jilly.

Food Fest ? I can think of another F that would suit.

Oops sorry, posted twice. Getting twitchy at the thought of all that raw fatty meat !

Glad to see I'm not the only one who thinks he has a high opinion of himself. Have never watched him on Q, but saw him on another programme recently and he was so rude he needed a good slap, am surprised he gets any gigs at all !

When he appears on Masterchef as a guest judge he comes over as superior, dismissive and sneering. Can't stand him.

He is often on morning TV doing competitions and the other week he was out and about with the weather woman (itv) he completely took over and humiliated her. To me it looked like he was pushing her out of the TV frame. He's all jokey about it but he's a bully.

the price of the "food" is daft. bread and butter pudding, popcorn,tiffin, brownies and jelly sweets are not GOURMET FOOD :mysmilie_5:

He's just another one of those presenters who cannot accept their time in the spotlight has been and gone. Being on QVC means being on camera on the telly, just like the old days... and no doubt his contacts with other forlorn (where are they now?) ex-kids' TV presenters served him well.

He's just another one of those presenters who cannot accept their time in the spotlight has been and gone. Being on QVC means being on camera on the telly, just like the old days... and no doubt his contacts with other forlorn (where are they now?) ex-kids' TV presenters served him well.

Phillip schofield ,but I must say I cannot stand him either and rarely watch anything he is in.Another egomaniac.

Cant stand him how big is his ego what a k**B HEAD and all that ive been on master chef ha ha ha B1cxfvhCQAEE4Nk.jpg was it for testing all the fast food he eats and why have they got him on anyway they must be desperate BIG TIME !!!!

Latest posts

Back