Correction! Liz Earle TSV - Wednesday 27th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've never tried Liz Earle's range before. Is it good ? All I ever use is a night cream but at 50+ I'm thinking I need a bit more now !!

Only ordered one,seeing as there was no ez pays.
Strange how in recessionary times,QVC are giving less ez pays than before :33:

Didn't she have an accident recently - fell off her horse or something, sure I read that on here

Yes, she appeared last time with her arm in a sling, as she's broken her wrist! :(

...on Facebook they called it a mini TSV, maybe meaning lower stock?

I wanted the Light & I thought it would be especially popular this time of year (giving a nice, light matt finish, perfect for under summer make-up!), so I got my order in early!
I think the Light will probably sell out first, they only had a 1,000 of that option I think they said?

i don't want caroline! i hope this is because liz earle has broke her arm falling off a horse and not that she thinks she is above it all ( i hate that like kathy van zeeland and bobbi brown)

hope liz gets better though!

Where's Liz? Really not keen on the cut-price Liz-a-like :31::31:

Totally agree with you both !
It's not the same without Liz !
It's a bit sad not having her here :-(
:2::mad:
Sorry for Caroline but no-one can replace Liz Earle !

I've never tried Liz Earle's range before. Is it good ? All I ever use is a night cream but at 50+ I'm thinking I need a bit more now !!

Obviously I'm a huge fan but it's 'nice' ingredients, a simple regime, quality product that really work & a company kind to small furry animals! Go for it Sue, not many ranges you can try for a total of 40 quid (inc. p&p)! :)

Its such a shame that the c&p isn't full size as thats what I'm always running out of, I have plenty of the others, but of course they are after new customers who will soon need to reorder the c&p.

Doesn't the Liz Earle (sorry dont know her name)presenter look like a clone of Liz.

Its such a shame that the c&p isn't full size as thats what I'm always running out of, I have plenty of the others, but of course they are after new customers who will soon need to reorder the c&p.

I don't mind about the smaller C&P as I get that from the LE outlet store anyway but love virtually everything in the range, so would've bought pretty much any combination of LE products for that price! lol

Doesn't the Liz Earle (sorry dont know her name)presenter look like a clone of Liz.

Caroline........& yes, she does! (I think they breed/clone the underlings in labs on the Isle of Wight or something! :D)

Not buying but don't mind Caroline. I do like the brand but cannot stand Liz and her smugg smirking and dropping hints to each TCaller to fawn over her. So you think Liz has a cloning problem going on then? LOL

I have bought one set for my daughter who complained she needed some L.E face cream just after I put my order in on the Liz Earle web site a couple of weeks ago :54:

I bought the spring suprise from her shop, c&p, toner and cream..which included the full size exfoliate all for £38.25, got the FULL size eye bright +small eye bright as extra FREE gifts :32: Well pleased!

daydreamer

The light option has gone and the others are now on waitlist. Now, who knows what the OTOs are going to be, please? :D

Just discovered this and ordered one on "waitlist". But I'm wondering, has anyone ever had a good result with waitlist please...? I have had a few items on waitlist over time and never got a single one. :(

yes alot of people cancel their order so i would be hopeful! some people have it on cheque hold. i hope you get yours its a good one. cant believe its gone but i did order mine.

I have bought one set for my daughter who complained she needed some L.E face cream just after I put my order in on the Liz Earle web site a couple of weeks ago :54:

I bought the spring suprise from her shop, c&p, toner and cream..which included the full size exfoliate all for £38.25, got the FULL size eye bright +small eye bright as extra FREE gifts :32: Well pleased!

daydreamer

My daughter used to take the mickey out of me something wrotten about Liz Earle stuff. Then I found my c&p and tonic seemed to be dissapearing much faster............she had got the bug! When she was off to Uni last year,she sidled up to me and said ' mummy,are you going to get me my own Liz earle to take with me!' I told her to go coco,her dad gives her £100 a week term time and I think she can bloomin well get her own! I do however often order the normal moisturiser when getting TSV's if I have a spare moisturiser already as it's this that she really loves.

Why do I never get such great freebies when I place an order with Liz's shop? I would love to get the eyebright but always seem to get the little vial of the superbalm concentrate-the thing I least like!

Latest posts

Back