Correction! Liz Earle TSV - Wednesday 27th May

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just picked mine up from the sorting office, everythings there. Delivery wise Qvc have excelled themselves this time.

I hope this is a sign of things to come.

tsv liz earle

I got mine today as well qvc very quick only shipped thursday ,yet still waiting items shipped 18th recieved 2 sets philosophy that was inlast clicks ordered 3 other 1 gone missing ,cs was going to email warehouse see whats happened ,then got told if they have dispatched them then all as 1 parcel they would have to open up a investigation yet my liz earle was all packaged up as 1 lot, dont know whats happening with qvc my friend ordered lizearle hers not yet despatched . but well done couriers for getting it here quick

Is anyone else still waiting for their L E TSV? Mine was sent out last Thursday but hasn't arrived yet! You'd expect it to take no longer than a couple of days once it has left the warehouse, especially as I'm only about 36 miles from Liverpool! :mad:

Is anyone else still waiting for their L E TSV? Mine was sent out last Thursday but hasn't arrived yet! You'd expect it to take no longer than a couple of days once it has left the warehouse, especially as I'm only about 36 miles from Liverpool! :mad:

Mine arrived this afternoon Sheila, which is much longer than recent orders have been taking.

Latest posts

Back