Craig Rowe

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What I can't understand is why they put the diy show on on a sunday morning - surely most blokes (and women not be be sexist) will actually be doing their own diy then and won't be able to watch???

Lets have more girly things to watch whilst we get our sunday morning lie in when the chaps are working for a change.:1:

Exactly Rosey, my thoughts too. We can have a lie in and watch the telly while the men run ragged and do all the hard work. :54:

The less Craig is on the better in my opinion.
I really hope that they don't renew his contract as I just have to switch off as soon as he is on!
Send him off to Ideal World or somewhere!

During my week off work last week i was watching all the rubbish day time telly and suddenly came across Craig on Sky presenting a holiday show. He was trying to sell holidays on one of these bid tv type shows. He definitely seems to like selling things on tv! He looked the same so maybe this is his second job?

Yes, I agree that Craig will always do his best to please and, also, I really like Julian as he has a great sense of humour. I didn't realize it was a free vote...Sam would have got my vote. Wish I had voted now.

Sam would have got my vote too. She would have brought something to QVC that is lacking atm, imho. I can't stand Craig (although I agree he does try really hard).

Last edited:
During my week off work last week i was watching all the rubbish day time telly and suddenly came across Craig on Sky presenting a holiday show. He was trying to sell holidays on one of these bid tv type shows. He definitely seems to like selling things on tv! He looked the same so maybe this is his second job?

I also saw him presenting this too,i dont mind craig,as already said there are far worse presenters to watch than him

What I can't understand is why they put the diy show on on a sunday morning - surely most blokes (and women not be be sexist) will actually be doing their own diy then and won't be able to watch???

I think my OH should see this - I'll show him when he gets up !!!!

Have to admit that Craig has grown on me. He wasn't my favourite to win the search but he has got a lot better with practice.

Linda

I dont like short men. Its the same with Richard Jackson. Both of them wave their little arms around when talking, which just looks ridiculous.

Linda:21:

I dont like short men. Its the same with Richard Jackson. Both of them wave their little arms around when talking, which just looks ridiculous.

Linda:21:

Is there really any need to be so personal? I don't know if Craig reads this, but it's quite hurtful - he can't help his height after all, neither can Richard Jackson.

Is there really any need to be so personal? I don't know if Craig reads this, but it's quite hurtful - he can't help his height after all, neither can Richard Jackson.

I agree. Craig won the Search for a Presenter feature which was based on phone votes from viewers. I voted for him because he was far more professional and relaxed in his approach than some of the others. I don't care about his height o any other things about him that he can't change. I do however like to be informed about products, I like the presenters to appear interested, appear relaxed and at ease with the company, other guests and the viewers (that they can't see). I don't like pushy sales people, don't like being forced into making a purchase, and don't like presenters to tell fibs about the wares they are selling. On these points Craig still fits the bill for me.

I don't care how tall he is, but I still don't like him and have to switch off! Has nothing to do with his height, or lack of, but he just grinds my gears!

Latest posts

Back