Customer Panel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pink

Registered Shopper
Anyone know how people get onto the customer panel? They have mentioned it several times in the last few weeks.:thinking:

I suspect those on customer panels are probably the very best QVC shoppers who buy tons, give loads of rave reviews and never send anything back! It seems too that when they have a customer involved in an on-screen event (I'm thinking for instance of the woman who was on the ads on Silver Day, think she was on the phone in the finale) they are someone who has attended one of the customer events in London I keep hearing about but never get to go to. Is it like a talent show with producers walking through the room and placing a hand on the shoulder of the chosen? (As an aside, does anyone know my exclusion from such days out might be rectified?! I'm guessing they are by invitation only, gatecrashers not welcome? :thinking:)

Is it like a talent show with producers walking through the room and placing a hand on the shoulder of the chosen?

I went to one last week, but I saw no-one being Chosen. Certainly not me, anyway!

I've been a qvc customer for many years and spend what I consider to be quite a bit and have never been invited to an event. :( I once recieved a small sachet of some skin cream attached to a postcard but thats all!

I suppose there are so many customers its not likely I'll be picked to be invited to an event!

i've only ever recieved a card advertising a LE TSV not had anything since think you have to spend thousands

Ive often wondered this.

After seeing the steam press demo's the other day - I even googled it :blush:

I've been with qvc right from the begining and must be knocking on for spending thousands with them.

I've not been invited to one event ,ever.

Sometimes I think well even if I was invited - would I go? but then just to be invited after spending all that I do,would be nice!!!

I have had "The Letter" so I'm probably scrubbed all lists going now anyway - but even in my "heyday" of qvc,I think I've only ever recieved 1 christmas card and the odd postcard advertisisng TSV's - but not had one of those in years.Actually one year many years ago - I did recieve some free xmas cards.

I sometimes wonder if its the opposite - if you've been a customer for years but buy like 1 thing a year - are these events tempting you to spend,when you don't on a regular basis?

I was thinking about emailing qvc and asking them but they probably wouldn't reply.

I once had an item go missing and they were awful about it, they made me feel it was my fault! I sent them a letter about it and didn't even get acknowledged!

I guess we'll all just live in hope!

I sometimes wonder if its the opposite - if you've been a customer for years but buy like 1 hing a year - are these events tempting you to spend,when you don't on a regular basis?

I too have wondered whether QVC invite those who they feel could be encouraged to spend more than they currently do, rather than their regular and repeat customers. It may be a greater incentive to invite those they want to draw in than people who can be relied upon to continually spend well. I've noticed that when I stop buying from a certain range I seem to get TSV reminder cards in the post - got a freebie from Elemis this time and haven't bought from them for years, never hear a peep about Decleor and I get virtually every one of their TSVs...:wonder:

Latest posts

Back