Emu-so QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Where's the value in this???

Emu Mallocoota Mitts and ear muff set £122 plus p&p

Amazon £37.55 no p&p mittens for me...ear muffs for daughter :talking::happy:

Oh ****** hell Lemonsqueezy, I just had to have a look to see what you were talking about and have ended up ordering them. By accident. :blush:

Where's the value in this???

Emu Mallocoota Mitts and ear muff set £122 plus p&p

Amazon £37.55 no p&p mittens for me...ear muffs for daughter :talking::happy:

I think the prices on Emu are OTT. I went into TK Maxx and they had Emu stingers for £40. So think the profit that is being made on these just because they are in fashion just now.

Now that's what i call a price difference. Q encourage us to shop around and this is the result. A massive difference you must be chuffed LS

Now that's what i call a price difference. Q encourage us to shop around and this is the result. A massive difference you must be chuffed LS

I have in fact, emailed QVC about this massive difference along with WHY presenters state things can only be bought from them YET find them elsewhere much cheaper with NO P&P and QUICKER delivery...... awaiting reply.....

I have bought a few things cheaper (same item) from Amazon..... 2 come to mind... a Skagen watch each for me and hubby and BOTH were over £40 cheaper each and NO P&P and delivered within a couple of days..... and FREE returns if needed.....

i think qvc buy in huge stocks so have to sell them off at a high price to cover thier initial costs but thats not a good way to get stock its old fashioned

Oh ****** hell Lemonsqueezy, I just had to have a look to see what you were talking about and have ended up ordering them. By accident. :blush:

Oh heck, you and me both!! Oops :blush::blush::thinking:::cheeky::angel:

Just had a look myself, was tempted but didn't buy.

I know there are a few who boycott Amazon but I have always been very impressed with their prices on Emu and Yankee Candles.

I know it's selfish but I will leave HMRC to chase for tax and shop where I can get the best value I can for my money.

Pull your socks up Q. Free delivery on that Emu set too.

Would you not post it on Facebook in one of your shots, they all love them, and it ' d probably get taken down, but not
before a lot of people see it. Tell Debbie to look for the Elemis girls on her travels :)

found loads of OPI nail colour on amazon at a fraction of the price qvc sell them for , certainly worth looking round for better deals

Q have two strategies.if they know what they are flogging is a competitive price they urge us to shop around
When its far from competitive they either accuse other retailers of not being up front or imply you can buy cheaper versions elsewhere, but warn us they will be of inferior quality.
All done in a very caring way as though they are doing us a favour.

I bet a lot of QVC viewers dont even think to check prices. The whole concept revolves around the impulse purchase. I've fallen for it myself.

WOW Such a difference, its absolutely scanalous, BurlyB you should tweet that to Debbie and all the presenters,
except Julia, wouldn't want to upser her on her holidays LOL

They could get away with flogging something for a few quid more here and there, but for crying out loud this is the exact same item and they're selling it for three times the price. AND having the neck to charge delivery on top which is a bit like asking you to pay for the privilege of being ripped off. Amazon must also be making a profit - qvc must be laughing all the way to the bank. Robbing bar stewards.

Latest posts

Back