Emu TSV 8/11/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ive got a pair of these, not Emu ones but same style in sheepskin (mine have a different sole and were £20 quid from Costco :up:) and they are actually literally truly gorgeous, lovely and amaaaaaaaaaayzing. My feet were always usually too hot or too cold but since these they're perfick. And Ive even been known to nip to the shops in them as mine have a big chunky sole, so when the fluffy bit round the front is hidden under my jeans they just look like boots. Waynetta Slob eat your heart out. :up:

I tried to do a photo while Im sat here with them on but it proved too much of a faff, sorry......!

amazon are doing the emu jolie slippers for £36.95- £39.95 with free p&p it will be intersting to see what special value qvc are selling them for.

i must admit as much as i love the thought of sheepskin slippers i love buying slippers that i can put in the washing machine regularly.

the do look amazing though.:thinking:

I'm not a slipper person but do like the look of these.Bet they will be really expensive though:sad:

Last edited:
I am liking the look of this tsv. I have the Emu toe post fur slippers and they are lovely and keep your feet really warm but they were really cheap in the sales last winter. Hope these will be a good price???

I'm wearing a pair of the tsv slippers now, bought last year from amazon - can't remember what I paid, but whatever it was, they ar worth it. I bought my regular size, and they fit just great. Can't get on with Emu boots though and had to return my tsv - Uggs seem to fit me better, Emus feel too wide especially at the heel.

I shall buy another pair of Jolies if the QVC price is good.

Heres a pic of the Jolie Slippers in Orchid Pink.. They are gorgeous! :bandit:

Attachments

• Emu Jolie Slipper Orchid Pink.jpg
    Emu Jolie Slipper Orchid Pink.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 132
please can i recommend that everyone who loves emu tries an online shop called

www.natureshop.co.nz

they are fantastic and all i use now for emu's. the prices are very good and i am always pleased with the customer service

really worth a look

sorry for the lack of capitals but clutching a big cup of tea in other hand!

I too have used Natureshop, superb serice and arrival within 10 days from Oz. I bought the Hi Stinger when they were on offer for £60 with FREE P&P :clapping:
I waterproofed them myself using a spray from Ugg and haven't had a problem in the wet.
Last night I had a bad fall and cut my knees as well as a lovely big swelling on each one, the knees were ripped on my jeans but my Emu's, not a mark. What quality. I do not think my Uggs would have stood up so well. (IMHO)

Once again QVC have annnoyed me. EMU boots were designed and worn by men - yet they are the only supplier which don't stock mens sizes. The stingers and bronte boots are mens boots too but once again they ignore haf the populatioon.

Im a guy and have some emu stingers and didnt buy them from QVC I must add.

I'm wearing a pair of the tsv slippers now, bought last year from amazon - can't remember what I paid, but whatever it was, they ar worth it. I bought my regular size, and they fit just great. Can't get on with Emu boots though and had to return my tsv - Uggs seem to fit me better, Emus feel too wide especially at the heel.

I shall buy another pair of Jolies if the QVC price is good.

i am not getting on well with mu uggs. the second black pair i have bought in 4 winters.the heel is running down on my right foot and they are getiing larger by the day. i will be returning these to amazon as the fit is horridthey are not as nice as my old pair. shame as the sheepskin is a lot nicer than uggs imo.

I have some Uggs and need (WANT) another pair - I havebig feet a good size 8 - 42-43. Does anyone know if the Emu size 8 is big enough??
Thanks
Mollymoo

I have some Uggs and need (WANT) another pair - I havebig feet a good size 8 - 42-43. Does anyone know if the Emu size 8 is big enough??
Thanks
Mollymoo

I have chocolate Emu High Stingers in a size 8, Mollymoo and im glad I didn't get a size smaller.. My toes are to the top, but they are very comfortable.. In my opinion, I think the 8 would be ok.. The size 9 could be that bit too large and get even larger as the sheepskin flattens.. Hth :bandit:

Emu Ladies Jolie Slipper.
Today's Special Value Price £32.19
QVC Price £38.75
Item Number 149062
Availability Some choices not in stock
UK P&P £4.95.
Jolie ladies slipper from EMU. Featuring premium Australian sheepskin with a soft wool lining that keeps feet snug, dry and odourless. Hard-wearing and lightweight, these slippers are the ultimate footwear solution to lounging around in luxury and style this season.

•All-over block colour
•Folded fur turnover at front
•Branded brown tab on right side
•Cotton lip all the way around the base of slipper
•Sheepskin naturally wicks away moisture meaning odourless footwear
•Outer: leather; lining: sheepskin; inner: textile; sole: manmade
•Heel height: 1.5cm (0.5")

Colours available:

•Chestnut
•Charcoal
•Black
•Pink

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.149062

Are these slippers really worth this amount of money? Just had a quick check on eBay and Amazon and they are all over the QVC price. I like to throw my slippers in the wash as I hate the thought of smelly feet (not that I have that problem but I'd rather be safe than sorry!! :wink:) but you obviously can't do that with these.

Comments anyone?

Latest posts

Back