Emu TSV?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

****** Hell are QVC having a laugh? Those prices are absolutely ridiculous!:fume::fume::fume:

****** Hell are QVC having a laugh? Those prices are absolutely ridiculous!:fume::fume::fume:

Crikey! I agree - for that money you might as well buy one of the better sheepskin brands! I can't remember how much I paid for the Emu boots I have but they sure as hell weren't that expensive!

Did they sell out or something? l flicked over at 11.30 or so and northern nights was on.

Would like to get my daughter a pair of these for Christmas from puddlebeach. She takes a size 7. Would I order that size or a size smaller.

Would like to get my daughter a pair of these for Christmas from puddlebeach. She takes a size 7. Would I order that size or a size smaller.

I saw the beginning of the Emu show and the guest told Sara that you should go for your true size.

Unfortunately for me I couldn't get Emu's to fit - the 4 fell off my feet (my normal size) and 3's were just too snug - perhaps if I'd kept them and used my shoes stretcher they may have been ok, but then couldn't have returned them if not! I find UggAustralia in a size 4 with an extra sheepskin insole are best for me!

Hi The Londoners

can u poss tell me where u get yr sheep skin insoles from. I have ugg australia's too and sent them off to get re insoled and basically paid £30 for poop in soles for 2 pairs of boots GUTTED!! I thought they would be exactly the same material and do a really good job but unfortunately not, and as i constantly where my uggs i want really nice ones which are as close to original ugg insoles as poss!!!

Thanks for your help!!

Hi all, could someone tell me how wide these are? I have a VERY wide foot and huge calves. Could I get away with a Lo or would I have to go for a mini? Are men's sizes different than womens? thanks lots! PS the only advantage to QVC's prices is that you can send them back if they don't fit!

Thanks Baxter Bailey

I've just bought a couple of pairs from this range from www.puddlebeach.com.au after i saw the site recommended on this forum.

They are a fraction of the price. For example the high stingers which are £111 on QVC are only about £60. They arrive from australia quicker than you'd get them from QVC as well!!:20:

Thanks for the link Baxter Bailey. They are much more affordable. I have just made my first purchase and you have saved me 42.95. QVC are having a laugh!!

Bet :60:

Last edited:
No problem, if it wasn't for lemonsqueesy I wouldn't have known about them at all.

I've had 2 pairs from them now and they came in a very handy cotton bag which is great for the shopping!!

Hi everyone,
My daughters naggin me for a pair of Ugg boots for Chrimbo but can't afford full price! Saw a pair of black ones in SChuhh for £177 !!!!! Ouch !
Are the ones from puddlebeach the same and are we likely to get stung for tax when posted to the uk??
Thanks

The Genuine Article?

Hi everyone,
My daughters naggin me for a pair of Ugg boots for Chrimbo but can't afford full price! Saw a pair of black ones in SChuhh for £177 !!!!! Ouch !
Are the ones from puddlebeach the same and are we likely to get stung for tax when posted to the uk??
Thanks

Hi Bee, from the website they look like the genuine artice but until they arrive I dont know. Not sure either about the tax but I doubt it will be 42.99 which is what I have saved!!

Why dont you drop them an email. It may be that if you pay the 2.99 for gift wrapping, then it will be classed as a gift and you wont get stung for tax. They will be able to advise.

I can understand you wanting to get your daughter the real thing. A lot of young girls I have seen wearing copies seem to be walking on the uppers where the heel isnt supporting properly and their feet are slipping inwards.

Bet

I received some last week from PB - they are genuine emus. I ddn't pay any duty/vat either.
Arrived in 6 days by airmail.
They are fab

I received some last week from PB - they are genuine emus. I ddn't pay any duty/vat either.
Arrived in 6 days by airmail.
They are fab

Thanks for that Sued. They did look pretty good but its always good to have re-assurance. I cant wait. I have wanted some for ages but the prices in the local shops are silly and I wouldnt buy the copies for the reasons stated above. They would probably be OK in the summer when its drier but not when its damp.

I cant understand how they can send them from Australia in 6 days for about a quid more than the postage charge of QVC with their 10 - 14 day delivery times in a lot of cases!

Gonna treat myself to some skinny jeans from George to wear with them (even though I am not skinny!!) Gonna pester our Postie till they arrive. Boy will he be shocked delivering something NOT in a grey QVC bag.

Bet

I've just bought a couple of pairs from this range from www.puddlebeach.com.au after i saw the site recommended on this forum.

They are a fraction of the price. For example the high stingers which are £111 on QVC are only about £60. They arrive from australia quicker than you'd get them from QVC as well!!:20:

Thank you thank you thank you....

One pair of classic black UGGs + sheepskin insoles are on their way to chez TC....

Hopefully I will get them before my yearly pilgrimage to CentreParcs, in two weeks...

Latest posts

Back