GHD Style Lounge TSV Sat 20th June

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have never used strighteners. I was thinking of getting a pair and the GHD site seems to havea few pairs under 60.00. Are the dearer ones better? Do straighteneres knacker your hair? Has anyone ever burnt their ears - I'm a bit afraid of that!

I have never used strighteners. I was thinking of getting a pair and the GHD site seems to havea few pairs under 60.00. Are the dearer ones better? Do straighteneres knacker your hair? Has anyone ever burnt their ears - I'm a bit afraid of that!

What site were you looking at? There are a lot of sites selling fake GHDs and having looked at the official GHD site I don't see any under £60.

This is the offiicial site http://www.ghdhair.com/shop

Now showing on the website
ghd Rare Special Edition IV Styler Set with Compact Mirror & Purse

Today's Special Value Price
£90.72

QVC Price
£110.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£5.95

Good price!!

£90.72

QVC Price
£110.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£5.95

Good price!!

Looks a very good price and nowhere else would let you try them and send them back.

£90.72

QVC Price
£110.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£5.95

Good price!!

Thanks, has gone from the website again!! Seems like a good price, wonder if they will have Easy Pay.

I was looking at this website last night and knew by the CHEAP PRICES that it CANT be genuine but it is really difficult to tell

http://www.ghdhair-online-shop.net/

My DD has a lovely hot pink set of GHD's and wouldnt swap them for the world (or even let me take them away for 2 days) I would really like my own set but I hate leopard print stuff - really want the purple set but the TSV is a great price so might just have to forget the packaging and go for them. Am away early in the morning as DD has synchronised swimming competition so wont have much time to watch so dont know what to do :thinking2:

I was looking at this website last night and knew by the CHEAP PRICES that it CANT be genuine but it is really difficult to tell

http://www.ghdhair-online-shop.net/

My DD has a lovely hot pink set of GHD's and wouldnt swap them for the world (or even let me take them away for 2 days) I would really like my own set but I hate leopard print stuff - really want the purple set but the TSV is a great price so might just have to forget the packaging and go for them. Am away early in the morning as DD has synchronised swimming competition so wont have much time to watch so dont know what to do :thinking2:

That site doesn't sell genuine.

I am not a fan of leopard print but it is only the case that has it so if I go for TSV just won't use the case.

Maybe you can put one on cheque hold later on, give you time to decide.

What site were you looking at? There are a lot of sites selling fake GHDs and having looked at the official GHD site I don't see any under £60.

This is the offiicial site http://www.ghdhair.com/shop

Thanks, Sazza. I was not looking at the official site but I thought I was. I would have been fooled. I am not sure if I want any staighteners but I don't think I'd risk buying on the web. I think I would buy from QVC and make good use of the MBG if I did not like.

Thanks, Sazza. I was not looking at the official site but I thought I was. I would have been fooled. I am not sure if I want any staighteners but I don't think I'd risk buying on the web. I think I would buy from QVC and make good use of the MBG if I did not like.

No problem. :)

The MBG is ideal for you if you are unsure.

The plates on these are gorgeous! They've got a sparkle running through them - more than makes up for the leopard print case in my opinion!

I bought some a few weeks ago in a staff sale. I got the pink pair for £80 and they are fan-ruddy-tastic! I can't believe that I functioned for so long without them!

Still doesn't solve this problem though: :emo:

Thanks, has gone from the website again!! Seems like a good price, wonder if they will have Easy Pay.

Fingers crossed its divisable by 2 with payments of £45.36,3 with payments of £30.24, and ( we can but dream) 4 with payments of £22.68!

If so I may get these as a surprise for DD @ Crimbo, even though she is currently using the shocking pink ones!:clap:

Last edited:
Fingers crossed its divisable by 2 with payments of £45.36,3 with payments of £30.24, and ( we can but dream) 4 with payments of £22.68!

If so I may get these as a surprise for DD @ Crimbo, even though she is currently using the shocking pink ones!:clap:

I know, I was thinking the same earlier!!! :wave:

I don't use straighteners myself but I got our DD the Purple Set last Christmas and she was absolutely thrilled and would never be without her GHD's now!!

Can I ask you experts a question please? I have layered shortish hair and like to have a little volume - can I create some with straighteners and, if so, would I fair better with the thinner plate ones? My hairdresser gets some volume with them (GHD's but not sure which ones) but I'm not certain I could do it myself. I'm not very good at blow-drying, tend to use a hot brush but would I achieve a better result with GHD's?

I don't use straighteners myself but I got our DD the Purple Set last Christmas and she was absolutely thrilled and would never be without her GHD's now!!

Can I ask you experts a question please? I have layered shortish hair and like to have a little volume - can I create some with straighteners and, if so, would I fair better with the thinner plate ones? My hairdresser gets some volume with them (GHD's but not sure which ones) but I'm not certain I could do it myself. I'm not very good at blow-drying, tend to use a hot brush but would I achieve a better result with GHD's?

I have short hair Busy and i use straighners everyday my hair goes flat so just to give it some height i use them sidewards iykwim :thinking2: i couldn't justify GHD's though i use Braun ones from Argos in the sale they are good for what i want them for :emo:

The mini ones might be good for you BL. I use my straighteners on my mum's short hair to give it a lift and body. I have the big pair and it's a bit tricky but do-able. Either the mini or medium would work for you.

Latest posts

Back