How large are presenter's homes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Xerophytic

Registered Shopper
Hello

I'm a new poster.

Having viewed 'Shopping Television' for some time I just wondered how large is the house that you need to live in to cope with the influx of:

"I've got this (product)"
"I've had this (product) for x years"
"I've got the old version of this and this one is better"
"I've just ordered this (product) before I went on air"
"I wish I wasn't on air so I could order this (product)"
"My husband/wife/friend/producer/cat is ordering this (product) for me now"

'cos I need a larger home; and an income to go with it.

Xerophytic x

Hello and a very big welcome xerophytic.
They must live in bloomin mansions with about 50 bathrooms because they seem to have every beauty product and shower gel, on the go . Don't for get they always bath their children in them as well.

I don't think they have half the items they say they own. I just don't believe many of the presenters would wear the clothes for a start. People like Alison Young are probably given all the stuff anyway.

You actually think they own a home? Ever wondered why they disappear every couple of weeks? Ever wondered why some people get used items? Read on....

Every so often they are injected with a serum to make them display human traits which counteracts their usual zombie state. Once injected, they are led to the studio where a make believe home is already constructed, full of QVC products. Once the serum wears off after a couple of weeks, they can be found in the corner of the QVC warehouse designated "returns".

Next time, I'll reveal why Danny from Hewlett Packard is only a vessel to soften us up before the takeover of the world by his cats.

Sheepdog in "brains, give me more brains" mode

Doesn't everyone???:mysmilie_34:

Oh...but of course *coughs* I do it all the time. All. The. Time.:mysmilie_12: . Wouldn't dream of even having a wee first thing without wearing full slap and a ballgown...:mysmilie_11:

Hi Xerophytic, welcome to the forum, and enjoy. :mysmilie_348:

I am fairly new, too. And since discovering this forum, I watch alot less QVC, because the forum seems to give me my fix, LOL!

I know for a fact that the presenters who introduce TSVs get given them to try out, so that they can talk knowledgeably about them. I wish they would give out some to us customers too, and ask us to review them before the launch. Now, wouldn't that be nice!

I hate it when certain presenters gush about how they love every brand of skin care they are presenting. But on the other hand, I think it is hard for them to own up to not using something, as it can be awkward.

Catherine was once explaining to Liz Earle about how her husband uses skin repair light, and she added appologetically that she did occasionally use it herself, but that she wouldn't honestly say that it was the only thing she used or loved! There was a bit of an awkward moment, as Liz looked a bit put out that CH had just admittted to not being totally in love with "Britain's best kept beauty secret."

I would love to see their houses :)

I was quite shocked recently when Julia Roberts announced that her normal £500 gas bill had gone up to £1000.She has posted the odd room of her house - and it looks lovely - but it must be a MASSIVE house!

Bloomin' 'eck that's a staircase and a half - I wonder if she sashays down the stairs, immaculately made up and wearing a voluminous red dress a'la Scarlett O'Hara first thing? :mysmilie_698:

I'm sure you know what's coming next Cavegirl.......but I'm gonna say it anyway........

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn......." :mysmilie_17:

Xerophytic - a very warm welcome to the forum from me too! :mysmilie_348:

Well they must all have a "guest cloakroom" to accomodate all the L'Occitane soaps:mysmilie_12:

I'm sure you know what's coming next Cavegirl.......but I'm gonna say it anyway........

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn......." :mysmilie_17:

Xerophytic - a very warm welcome to the forum from me too! :mysmilie_348:

:mysmilie_696::mysmilie_687:

Hi Xerophytic and welcome. Are you a bit of a desert rose with a name like that?

WOW! I cant get over Debs mansion. Dig the Scarlett O'Hara staircase.
I guess the ideal QVC customer needs a mansion like this to accomodate all the
luxury goods QVC offers!

Bloomin' 'eck that's a staircase and a half - I wonder if she sashays down the stairs, immaculately made up and wearing a voluminous red dress a'la Scarlett O'Hara first thing? :mysmilie_698:

she's more likely to slide down the bannister, wearing her denims, a little white tee shirt and her birkis. As she falls off at the bottom, she lands on her extra thick super-duper triple down baffle box 1000 thread count dobby weave pima cotton flannel 6 piece all sizes the same price .....NN feather bed.

Latest posts

Back