In the Salon with Decleor TSV Saturday 3rd Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nope Fiona hasn't posted any info yet! Will add when i see something from her.

decleor

Hi all
I have just recently gone back to Decleor and have noticed an improvement in my skin. I have noticed that a lot of you change brands several times in the year as your skin gets used to the products. I was wondering if this was the best way forward with skin care and if so how many times should i change my routine. I was using Judith Williams products for 6months and came to the end of the products so i have just started the last decleor tsv and within a week i could feel the difference in my skin.Is this because my skin had all it needed from my last routine or is it because it needed a change?. Anyway i notice there is a decleor tsv in sept has any one any clues what it may contain. thanks all xxx

I used to chop and change brands all the time. Then I developed mild roseaca and discovered lots of brands I used and thought nothing of using actually making it much worse. Now I stick to either Elemis or some Eve Lom and now its much better, unless I accidently get caught by the sun or am very stressed.

Perhaps the Judith Williams wasn't as great as you thought and now you have gone back to the Decleor your skin likes it much better.

I mix & match. I am using the Decleor Neroli and Judith Williams Phytomineral day & night cream. Skin is in great condition.

I would love a TVS with plain old hydra floral as many of the other creams are too rich for my skin!

I think it takes 3 months for your skin to become accustomed to a skincare range, or is that the haiar?? Not sure but i am sure someone on here will know!

i thought about this too. I started using decleor, cleanser, toner, oil and moisturiser last year and did so and thought my skin was great. A few months back, probs becuase it was cheaper, i went back to clinique 3 step...and i think my skin looks better. im still using decleor oil tho. i was thinking about changing back to decleor in a few months but i dont know...i think its all in the mind as as long as you are using something it doesnt matter...until the next tsv :giggle:

Just noticed this on Fiona's FB page from someone asking about TSV contents "Fiona Brackenbury Hydra floral and some other goodies x"

what a bore. I haven't bought a TSV for ages. I remember when they used to be good. Have they even had a beauty one that sold out recently?

I for one am pleased! Love Hydra Floral. I'm using the lotion at the moment, but was considering switching to the cream for the winter.

I for one am pleased! Love Hydra Floral. I'm using the lotion at the moment, but was considering switching to the cream for the winter.

Me too! I am normally the first person to tell anyone that in order for a cream to make a lasting difference to your skin it would have to be a prescription only product. Then I used Hydra Floral and ... well, let's just say it's the best moisturiser I've ever used. I reckon it's brilliant stuff. If there is a full size in the TSV I will definitely buy more than one.

I'll be buying as well if it's Hydra floral - love it! I only buy if it's on easy pay or a TSV though - I also use Elemis PCMC. I use HF with the oil underneath, so between them both I'm covered for most of the year with these :wink:

From Decleor's website, http://www.decleor.co.uk/whats_new/events/decleor_shows_on_qvc

The TSV will be a 4 piece skin renewal collection. 2 full sizes - Hydrafloral moisturiser and Serum Hydrotenseur. Also the new Experience de l'age Resurfacing Gel Peeling. My guess for the 4th item would be 5ml neroli oil.

The 2 full size products both work well for me but I have 2 pots of face cream in my stash. Hmm.

I love the Balm Essential and the Ylang Ylang, but I really struggle to get on with Hydra Floral. I find it too rich for my skin and so my moisturiser of choice is Gatineau's AquaMemory cream, which is much lighter and refreshing. Do you think I'm using too much maybe, because everyone else seems to love HF? Also, do you rate Neroli because I never see much of a difference when I use it but on paper it should be perfect for my skin (30s, combination)?

I've never got on with HF either but Balm Essential works well enough (late 40s normal skin). I'd just stick with what you enjoy using and works for your skin. Too often I've been convinced by the sales patter to try something new and only occasionally discovered something better than whatever I'm currently using. The anti-aging Decleor stuff I've tried (Iris oil, Experience de L'age) seem lighter on my skin then HF and Neroli, which makes no sense to me. That said, they don't do enough for my skin to warrant repurchasing except maybe in a TSV. I don't doubt some people's skin really responds to Decleor products but it's OK to accept it if they don't (AY will not send the boys round!). Maybe some of the essential oils in certain Decleor products just aren't compatible with your skin?

Currently I'm using a weird combination of Alpha H and Elemis moisturisers, Purity in the mornings and Eve Lom at night to cleanse, but I'll probably change my routine in the colder whether and if there's irresistible TSV or Boots offer just as I'm running out!

Jude xx

l'occitane ultra rich face soap cleanses my skin thoroughly as i have oily/combination skin. and alpha-h rejuvinating cream 50ml lasts me 6 months and my skin is flawless.essential oils bring me more skincare issues than i care to mention and my skin likes a good clean with a quality soap.
i use a scrub 2-3 times a week the new alpha-h one is very good and gentle but i adore the l'occitane red rice srub. the smell is devine.

I don't like hydra floral it's too greasy for me and I don't have oily skin,also can't stand the smell.never saw any results from the oils either.I am currently using Gatineau age benifit which I bought from salonskincare's sale in june,it was a fraction of qvc's price although it is no longer at the reduced price there now,it's not greasy and I am really liking it. It is so easy to get caught up in all the hype on these tsv days when they tell us that certain products such as hydra floral are good for everyone when they are not.

Latest posts

Back