In the Salon with Decleor TSV Saturday 3rd Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Hydrotenseur Eye Serum in the TSV is full size and retails for £32.50

Thanks Sazza I thought it was if your a HF user and wishing to try the serum or already use it then the TSV is an excellent buy isn't it ?

Fingers crossed OH thinks so :giggle:

Oh I missed the hydratenseur - makes it worth it then as I like both those products. Thanks for the link. I wonder if they'll ship it ahead of Saturday.

Well i have orderd mine! Im a big hydra floral fan so its a great TSV for me. Cant wait to see when it ships otherwise whats the point of pre ordering??

Just ordered two of them and have been told they'll be with me on or before 7/9 so obviously they ship ahead of the TSV launch.

Did anyone try the new Decleor Life Radiance Moisturiser when it was on QVC a few weeks ago? It's back in stock but so far it hasn't got great reviews.

Not great reviews indeed 2.3 out of 5... Not going for this TSV as I got the last TSV on Advanced Order and I know I moaned about someone saying it but I had to agree with her that the sizes were too ****** tiny and didn't constitute value for money.. It was sent to me before I could cancel the advanced order and I couldn't be arsed to send it back...

I got an email today inviting me to buy the Decleor TSV. I do like Hydra Floral but am not bothered with the rest of the kit. I am going to buy it, keep HF and Ebay the rest - that way it will reduce the cost of the TSV for me. I do this quite often with Beauty TSVs - I buy it for the 1 or 2 items I use or want, and then Ebay the rest. I did that with a Liz Earle TSV a few months ago and the items I sold on Ebay covered the entire price of the TSV, leaving me with the items I kept completely free. I'd recommend that!:hi:

Ebay's quite good for picking up QVC beauty products. I never bother selling stuff on there though.

I've just bought the 75 ml Melatogenine from the Beauty Room as a present for my mum's birthday and because it's my first order, I get a box of Gatineau trial sizes worth £50 included. Sounds good. :happy:

Just got confirmation that it was shipped yesterday - good stuff! I may phone in and tell Fiona how wonderful the products are. :grin:

I got the 'special' e-mail lol, I was just about to order but was wondering - as I like to order via Q Cut, can I only order via a link on the email or can I just do as I normally do and order it from the phone? Thanks in advance!!

I got the 'special' e-mail lol, I was just about to order but was wondering - as I like to order via Q Cut, can I only order via a link on the email or can I just do as I normally do and order it from the phone? Thanks in advance!!

You can order via Q cut just now

I ordered 2 of the TSV on Wednesday but they are still showing "in process".. Rang CS to complain.. What's the point of inviting customers to pre-order if they are going to receive them at the same time as folk who order it tomorrow? Apparently it's "a few hours from being despatched" but CS will relay the issue back to the Invitation team. And as a gesture of goodwill will refund my postage. I can't complain about free postage, especially as I bought 2. Hopefully it will arrive on Monday, latest Tuesday.

Just tried ordering via Q Cut and e-mail link - couldn't do either lol - oh well looks like I'll have to wait until midnight like everyone else - hmmmmm!!!!:wonder:

Have decided will be getting the TSV - not used Decelor for a long time and only then was very adhoc but have been wanting to try the serum for a long time and Hydra Floral and the kit is a fab price just for these two!

Have also ordered the System Corps with the gradual tan in it as it is back in stock.

Has anyone had any good results with this - I just want to look healthy!!!!

I have gone for it :happy:...seeing as there will be no Hope in a Tube in the Philosophy tsv and it will cost £28 for a replacement tube. Haven't used Decleor for a long time so will make a nice change.

daydreamer

Have been on a v successful economy drive of late but am only just managing to pass on this one :sweat:. I divorced Clarins when I met Decleor and it was a happy union for ages until Hydrafloral randomly started to irritate my skin a couple of years ago, I don't know if they changed the formula or if I just went a bit weird :giggle:. I do *love* Hydrotenseur though, that's why I'm struggling. They always seem to have it in a TSV at this time of the year, just before my birthday when I'm feeling my age and the lines round my eyes seem more pronounced than ever :sad:. Am not going to watch QVC today and go "la la la" when I remember the TSV :giggle:

I don't know if they changed the formula or if I just went a bit weird :giggle:

Yes, they've changed the formula quite a few times, if you look at the ingredient list Decleor kindly put a date next to it.

There was HydraFloral with code IL190907;
then HydraFloral 'Nectar Cream', code IL181108;
the current one is HydraFloral 'Anti-pollution', code IL010310.

I have to be careful about certain ingredients so I've learnt to be a bit of an anorak when it comes to what's in my lotions & potions.

Latest posts

Back