In the Salon with Decleor TSV Saturday 3rd Sept

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have been swithering about buying this all afternoon but when she said you could use the peel on acne rosacea skin she convinced me to give it a try

FB is driving me nuts !!

Her definate word of the moment is ABSOLUUTTEELLYY !!

Or she is mmmmmnnnnn all over the place. :headbang:

Sorry if I sound a right old moo but when is Decleor going to get rid of her for tv work as she looks appalling. Where is Laura ?

Last edited:
Been thinking about it all day. I'm currently using the LE Skin Repair Light. Can anyone tell me what the Hydra Floral is like. Can you use it both day and night ? Also (sorry to be a pain) does anyone know if it contains any nasties !!!

Many thanks T xx

Been thinking about it all day. I'm currently using the LE Skin Repair Light. Can anyone tell me what the Hydra Floral is like. Can you use it both day and night ? Also (sorry to be a pain) does anyone know if it contains any nasties !!!

Many thanks T xx

Hydra Floral is paraben free.

Who actually believes the claims these skin care reps make,I doubt many do as we are not so gullible.Some of the products moisturise nicely and hydrate etc, but I agree with what others have said about Fiona and her skin.
Same with Keeley,Andrew,Liz etc....there is nothing that works miracles and healthy skin is not just down to a pot of cream.

she has always been heftier than alison young.
looking a it like the chap who sells the meat whats the brand called again...kings realm more like kings ransome!

I noticed one of the things she kept saying in the presentation was that the product (this applied to several) would give you 'the feeling' of lifting and tightening when you applied it, I never once heard her say it would actually lift and tighten.

Both mine arrived this afternoon. Very impressed and the kit was nicely presented which is a bonus given that one of them is a birthday present so it's wrapped and ready in good time.

Latest posts

Back