IW poach another QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lynnieb

Registered Shopper
it seems more and more brasnds are going to IW. Don't know why, their postage is astronomical

it seems more and more brasnds are going to IW. Don't know why, their postage is astronomical

I don't suppose it matters to suppliers what IW or QVC charge for postage - they don't have to pay it. Also it might be the case that some of the brands have been dropped by QVC as well as the other way around. Which brands have gone over to the 'dark side'?:thinking2:

I don't suppose it matters to suppliers what IW or QVC charge for postage - they don't have to pay it. Also it might be the case that some of the brands have been dropped by QVC as well as the other way around. Which brands have gone over to the 'dark side'?:thinking2:

It's not only the postage on IW, it costs 10p per minute from a BT landline to contact them.

I see Paul Mckenna has or is moving to IW, not a moment to soon if you get my drift

I've noticed IW take on a fair few QVC "cast off's". The items may be out of favour at QVC, but they beat IW hands down every time on CS.

I've only ever bought a cooking set from Ideal World I think. They are still in use (utensils and chinese steaming basket set) and are very good, but to me there is always something a bit tacky about IW. Probably not fair at all of me, but everything seems just a little bit less slick than QVC. Apologies if there are IW fans/workers reading this, I mean no insult! Honest!
The worst customer service I have ever experienced anywhere was Littlewoods online! I bought an outfit for a wedding and in two sizes because I wasn't sure which to pick and when I tried to return the (hooray!) larger one had to endure ten minutes of inquisition before they would let me do it! Sorry to go off topic there, but I always compare CS as QVC with the best and Littlewoods as the worst. IW come somewhere in between!

Last edited:
I don't think its a case of poaching - I think its a case of qvc not asking them back/renewing their contract! I think the likes of moira c would love to back at qvc!

for me they have never manged to fullfill thier promise to be competion to QVC. Product lines have gone both ways in the past.

Latest posts

Back