Julia's 15th Birthday Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

woodster

Registered Shopper
Just flicked onto QVC and saw Simon Wilson giving Julia a gift. It was a really lovely union jack clutch bag (a new arrival not available on QVC) checked on his website at £498!!!!!! Thought Julia seemed a little underwhelmed in view of the cost!

Just flicked onto QVC and saw Simon Wilson giving Julia a gift. It was a really lovely union jack clutch bag (a new arrival not available on QVC) checked on his website at £498!!!!!! Thought Julia seemed a little underwhelmed in view of the cost!

Oh i missed that!
Maybe she didnt realise how much it was?:11:

Maybe she knows exactly how much the 'cost' price is, that's why she looked so underwhelmed...
smileyhysterical.gif

:shock:£498 for that?????????

That's Julias' son? He looks quite old and obviously his sister got the good looks genes!

He gives her a five hundred quid bag, and the viewer is offered some bit of pvc tat - says it all really.

I see Julia's son is on demonstrating pilates. Surprised she hasn't managed to get the daughter in on the act. :52:

£498 for a bag? That's insane and it's a horrible looking bag too, what could you get in that apart from your chewie and a fiver?

Julia has been fab throughtout her show. Ali Keenan really likes her and what a surprise she pulled on Julia.
I don't think she looked underwhelmed when Simon gave her the clutch bag, :33: hmmmm

Thought the bit between them was lovely and there's obviously a genuine affection between her and Julia, she was really moved.

I was watching merlin but this is better.
Ive always liked Julia not so excitable and shrieky as some on there..

Its nearly finished will there be a fabulous present for her at the end? Oooh getting excited

I thought it was a lovely show and although Julia comes across as Queen Bee there from time to time, I actually think she deserves the title in a positive way. She is the most experienced and popular presenter there and I thought she came over for her 15th anniversary show in a very humble and emotional way. well done Julia for 15 years at QVC

Nice show, but the Ali/Julia love fest was totally OTT more fitting for a leaving or retirement speech.
I5 yrs in a job is small fry really!

Nice show, but the Ali/Julia love fest was totally OTT more fitting for a leaving or retirement speech.
I5 yrs in a job is small fry really!

I do agree but 15 years in the same job is a long time. You grown up with your work peers and hopefully become a close team.

I've been a nanny for 3 children for 3 years since the youngest was born, and i love them like they are own children. I think its lovely to love your job and feel apart of a team.:60:

I do agree but 15 years in the same job is a long time. You grown up with your work peers and hopefully become a close team.

I've been a nanny for 3 children for 3 years since the youngest was born, and i love them like they are own children. I think its lovely to love your job and feel apart of a team.:60:

I guess because I'm comng from 30 yrs in my chosen career,it seems a bit of a fuss to me!!

Latest posts

Back