Kathy Taylor

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twinkle

Registered Shopper
Just caught a glimpse of KT in her Ronni Nicole dress and thought how lovely she looks.
:flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

I agree Twinkle. She has a lovely tan at the moment too. She is so refreshingly normal isn't she?! I think it's fab that she's quite heavy handed, clumsy and 'NORMAL'!! :smirk: Liz Earle was just so rude totally talking over her when there was no need, and Kathy just kept smiling, bless her!

I can't stand watching Kathy, the Frank Spencer thing drives me crazy as I hate being clumsy myself. However I caught a few minutes of her with Alexis from L'Occitane and KT is a saint for not having throttled the rude and downright ignorant Alexis. As with LE she just smiled and kept on flogging the products. I don't think I have ever heard her be rude or disparaging unless going on about her au pair's huge feet counts :grin:

I like Kathy, but I have to admit she isn't the best presenter. She did look lovely and brown. I didn't really like the dress that she was wearing. I didn't think that the colour or style suited her.

I like Kathy very much. She's naturally very pretty and comes across as a nice person and her less than slick presenting style doesn't bother me in the least. I'd rather watch that than JR and AK who are cocksure and too full of themselves and Gobby who would give me a headache with her screeching bossiness. :eek:

I thought that Kathy looked lovely today. I'm not keen on the way she presents, I always feel as if I want to shout "Hurry Up!....and Spit It Out!" at the screen. She dithers a lot. But she does come across as a very kind and genuine person. She looks really well right now.

Ah the lovely Kathy, by far my fav presenter, though the devilish side of me would love it if in fact she was a prima-donna off air - you know like insisting on the best dressing room with fresh white roses and smoked salmon there on her arrival everyday, demanding special lighting, making snide comments about the models, tripping Alexis accidentally down the stairs...

Yes, I like Kathy too - she is just so nice and normal. She seems like she has a very laid back personality - something I aspire to !! Wish she was on more.

I thought she looked great, at least 10 years younger and very pretty. She certainly seems to have lost quite a bit of weight, but sensibly so that it hasn't made her look older.

I caught a glimpse of her the other day and I thought she looked fantastic! She's by far the most naturally attractive presenter and I prefer her presenting style to any of the others.

I agree Twinkle. She has a lovely tan at the moment too. She is so refreshingly normal isn't she?! I think it's fab that she's quite heavy handed, clumsy and 'NORMAL'!! :smirk: Liz Earle was just so rude totally talking over her when there was no need, and Kathy just kept smiling, bless her!

The worst person I have seen Kathy with is Tova, she overtalks everyone anyway, but with KT she is unwatchable. All the airs of glamour do not hide the fact she is rude, yes sell your products but show some restraint, that would be more glamourous.:cash::cash::cash::talking::talking::talking:

Yes Tova can even out jaw old motormouth Keenan and that's saying something as that woman hardly draws breath.

thought she looked really lovely, radiant,healthy and natural, she strikes me as someone who is happy in her skin.

Kathy seems to have developed much more confidence over the past few months and it really shows. The way she interacts with "good" guests or co-presenters (e.g. Genevieve and Anthony this morning) reminds me of how my sister and I chat, when out shopping - very natural and more likely to buy.

I really enjoyed the two hours she did this morning (Casual and Co and Tacori). None of the arrogance, boasting, shouting and general carry on we get with some other presenters.

She is lovely, years ago not long after she finished presenting Breakfast Time on BBC1 she used to go to the same gym as me (not a posh one, but one at the local sports centre). We both used to leave our kids in the creche there. I can honestly say she was so natural and down to earth and not at all full of herself like most celebrities. She was very friendly and really nice:happy:

Kathy is lovely. She has a natural manner. I am sure she is a pleasant, kind person without any pretensions IRL too. She doesn't seem self-absorbed and vain, like some of them. She also happened to be a brilliant athlete in her younger days.

Another Kathy fan here :up:

A few months ago Kathy was presenting a Beauty Essentials hour, it was Microplane foot cream. Kathy decided to show us how rich the cream was and did the old meringue trick of holding the full pot upside down over her head to prove how solid it was.

Of course the whole lot fell out of the pot into her hair and onto her forehead. Surprisingly they kept the camera on her as everyone, Kathy included collapsed into fits of giggles.

I can imagine a few others would have had a diva moment and stomped off.

I find her very attractive and natural.

Yes I like Kathy too, she is so refreshingly normal compared with many of the other presenters. She has lost a bit of weight this year and has grown her hair and looks very nice, much more confident in herself without looking gaunt as we middle aged ladies can look if we get too thin.

And I've often thought that Liz Earle is very patronising with the presenters, Ithink that most of them deserve a medal for sitting at the same table as her.......

Latest posts

Back