Kelly Hoppen

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NikkiJ

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried the Kelly Hoppen range. I am thinking of ordering the 6pc bed set.

The range looks ok but I am wondering if Kelly Hoppen has even seen it before, she seems to know nothing about it and looks like she has seen it for the first time and poor Julian seems totally lost.

Are we being had here???

just talked myself out of buying the bed set!!!!!

She doesn't have a clue :emo: I watched her trying to describe a £40 plain glass vase with faux silk roses plonked in it and she didn't even know what was holding them in place... the best she could come up with was "that jelly stuff in the bottom" :rolleyes: Poor Jules had to steer her away by comparing it to the flower granules that Q also sell. "Happy" Hoppen's hair and nose are getting even more enormous.....:whew:

She's in the Jamie Oliver category for me - got enough of their own money, not getting any of mine :down::down:

I ordered a KH bedspread a few weeks ago. I was really impressed with the quality and price....having scoured all the usual haunts (debenhams, John Lewis etc all asking about £90+) decided to risk buying from Q website. Glad I did as it looks really good. Might add a few more pieces over the coming months as I like her colour pallette ( hark at me, pallette!)

She doesn't have a clue :emo: I watched her trying to describe a £40 plain glass vase with faux silk roses plonked in it and she didn't even know what was holding them in place... the best she could come up with was "that jelly stuff in the bottom" :rolleyes: Poor Jules had to steer her away by comparing it to the flower granules that Q also sell. "Happy" Hoppen's hair and nose are getting even more enormous.....:whew:

Priceless PPC - I think that's hilarious - soooooo true !!!!!!

got a bedspread and a cushions for Christmas as a present and have to say I am impressed with it. Would never have bought it myself as I can not stand the woman, but the feel and look is lovely of my present

I got one of the sculptured throws, it was so badly made I sent it straight back. Like PPC I can't stand the woman. She always looks as if she is bored stiff with having to be on a shopping channel, it's soooo down market Darling.

I was given the distinct impression she wasn't very involved with creating the range - she definitely didn't know much about it. Good a good recommendation in my view.

Did anyone see Amanda Lamb last night? It's so blatant she hasn't designed items through her extensive travelling expertise......it's travelon stuff with her name on! Even she wasn't sure which colour was which...... Was it the 'grape'or was it to the 'grape'. If you designed it you should know!

Had to laugh at the make up case she 'designed'....I got the same case from travelon about 7 years ago but with a black quilt outer.

If all I had to do was turn up for an hour and make money for me.........I would be an absolute expert on my range!!

Ms Lamb fell into the same trap as other beauty presenters. They get so carried away with the capacity of "cabin bags", vanity cases etc that they stuff it full of liquids and gels. Anyone who flies surely knows that you can only carry such items in sealed containers of max. 100ml and within a small 8 x 8 inch bag.

If we were to take a bag bursting with shampoo, foundation, moisturiser etc through security it would be confiscated at best, or at worst we would be taken into a small window-less room and..... erm -searched intimately.

Going off topic I know but what was that grape colour all about on Amanda Lamb last night. It looked grubby black to me!

I got the throw she did as a TSV late last year and was so impressed that I ordered the matching cushions. I do want to try her bedding but the reviews are a bit mixed. I might order the one I like tonight so I'll keep you posted as to what I think.

Latest posts

Back