Kipling Tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Two pink shades on offer but no purple, I'm not impressed, purple is getting very popular so where is it?

I won't be buying but I think it's a really good price and a nice useful bag. Jill Franks is getting on my nerves, so the volume's turned down!

By the way, Marie looks stunning tonight! I think she's getting better at the job after a slow start.

I am after a new dog walking bag after Max (The dog) ate my last one to get the treats out. Are they hard waring? and can you wash them? I have had other cheaper bags but they don't last so am thinking that this might just do the trick.

One of the modelles looked so miserable, and it looked as if she only smiled when told to!

I have three Kipling bags, I would like a back up for one of them as it is starting to look a bit worn. I do use two every working day and the other as an occasional briefcase.

Not on the site? Sounds like another "QVC Exclusive"!

"This would be so much more expensive on the high street, that's if you could find one but we have it for only £26.98!!!!

I was in the Regent St shop yesterday, lots of nice sale bags if anyone is in the area & wants to pop in but nothing that I HAD to have.

lol...

"if you were to buy it in the shop, which you cant, as its made exclusive for QVC, it would be over £40"

I am after a new dog walking bag after Max (The dog) ate my last one to get the treats out. Are they hard waring? and can you wash them? I have had other cheaper bags but they don't last so am thinking that this might just do the trick.

Yes, they are both hard wearing and machine washable. They are extremely practical, functional bags - I would say ideal for what you want it for. I use Kipling bags for work for the same reasons. HTH :hi:

OMG I dont think I can admit this, but I've just gone for the summer surprise!!! :emo:

BUT The monkey will HAVE TO GO! :dull:

My friend and I had a pact that we would shoot each other if we ever resorted to buying a Kipling bag, she is soooo not gonna be happy!

The thing is, I love my bags, but none of them are any good for riding a bike with, and as I'm getting a bike soon I need one that is (dare I say it) ....practical.

Oh Lordy what have I done! (I got it in red BTW)

OMG I dont think I can admit this, but I've just gone for the summer surprise!!! :emo:

BUT The monkey will HAVE TO GO! :dull:

My friend and I had a pact that we would shoot each other if we ever resorted to buying a Kipling bag, she is soooo not gonna be happy!

The thing is, I love my bags, but none of them are any good for riding a bike with, and as I'm getting a bike soon I need one that is (dare I say it) ....practical.

Oh Lordy what have I done! (I got it in red BTW)

If you mean the "Local" one in about 124 colours, then I went for it too - in both red and true blue. It will be just the right size for when my inhaler/spacer stuff and a little purse and lipbalm - life's daily essentials, when I don't want to heft a huge great bag around. Great price and great offer too!

here it is bl
not all colours in stock now and was on easy pay but i think that was just for that hour but still on intro price

ooopsy my link doesnt work sorry

Kipling Local Small Shoulder Bag with Adjustable Strap
Introductory Price£24.33 QVC Price£26.75Item Number138489 Availability Some choices not in stock UK P&P£3.45Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £8.11 plus P&P

Last edited:
I watched the Kipling show at 1.00am last night (back from party, didn't stay up especially) and most of the tsv stock had either sold out or was limited stock. Just how many of these bags have they got in for goodness sake. Had to turn off after 15 mins as JF was doing my head in with her ' just made for QVC and exclusive special colours' Most of her waffle made no sense at all.

Latest posts

Back