Laundry outerwear by Shelli Segal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Finsnan

Registered Shopper
Anyone know what this might be?
I thought clothes you wear to hang out the laundry lol!!:giggle::giggle:
Forgot its on at 10.00 tomorrow morning.

Last edited:
They sell it in Neiman Marcus - a department store nicknamed "Needless Markups", so yes it is pricey. But I quite like the look of it.
As for the name, sort of amusing, since every piece will end up in the laundry at some point (even if it does need to be a professional one!)

Oh dear, I'm quite disappointed. From the name I thought it might be a rebirth of the wonderful SHELL SUIT.......:wink:

They sell it in Neiman Marcus - a department store nicknamed "Needless Markups", so yes it is pricey. But I quite like the look of it.
As for the name, sort of amusing, since every piece will end up in the laundry at some point (even if it does need to be a professional one!)

I doubt the range offered on Q will be anything like that sold in NM. It will probably have been "specially made" for Q and will be more of the same stretchy crap they normally sell. Lets hope I'm wrong!

Pretty.....but way too short. I'll wait for the capsule wardrobe by Steven Segal I think, that'll be machine washable;-)

Oh dear, I'm quite disappointed. From the name I thought it might be a rebirth of the wonderful SHELL SUIT.......:wink:

LOL, I had one in different shades if purple/lilac, thought I was the bee knees, looking back, it makes me cringe! :mysmilie_483:

They were Latchi, I lived in mine after I had my son, but it was the only thing that fitted lol !!
Lol! Comfort before style after having a baby Nora,, after my first son I lived in a pair of three quarter length leggings and a big baggy tshirt of my hubbys. Unfortunatley theres photos to prove it too lol!

Lol! Comfort before style after having a baby Nora,, after my first son I lived in a pair of three quarter length leggings and a big baggy tshirt of my hubbys. Unfortunatley theres photos to prove it too lol!

Lol, snap me too and I make sure that nobody see them !

Latest posts

Back