Leighton Denny TSV - 28/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

has anyone tried renovate?

I got renovate in a TSV a while back and it seems to have helped my nails quite a bit. I have one nail in particular that bends and isn't as strong as the rest. I could never grow it past my finger before but now it's getting to a decent length and I've only been using it for 3-4 months.

I love most of Leighton's products but the only one I can't use is his Slick Tips. There must be an ingredient in it that dries my cuticles as I don't have the problem when I use OPI Avoplex oil, Essie cuticle oil or Creative solar oil.

Last edited:
I got renovate in a TSV a while back and it seems to have helped my nails quite a bit. I have one nail in particular that bends and isn't as strong as the rest. I could never grow it past my finger before but now it's getting to a decent length and I've only been using it for 3-4 months.

thats great sue, i keep meaning to get some

I used to buy OPI,LD tsvs, found I had loads of colours I never used... LD crystal nail file is fab... nowdays I get my nail maintennce eg nail envy and avoplex oil of the famous auction site and pay for the two the price I would pay for one on QVC... then I just buy the colours I like seperately... no more wasted nail polish for me :)

I thought it would have more of the new colours to be honest. I can't use Slick Tips as it dries out my cuticles

I have that problem - I can't work out what ingredient it is, but it is the only cuticle oil I have encountered that makes mine worse!

Thanks for that...not for me I am glad to say. Saw the beige/caramel colour on Alison Y at the weekend....just not a colour I think is attractive on anyone.

I am not liking the colours either, think I will hang out for the OPI tsv later in November...

Item 228413 now showing at TSV price of £27.51 plus £4.45 P&P

Please all you F.A.R.T.E.R.S out there, convince me I don't want this!! :sweat:

Leighton Denny 9 Piece Ultimate Manicure Collection with Accessories
Item Number: 228413
QVC Price £33.00
Today's Special Value Price £27.51
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45

Create the perfect, A-list style manicure with this great-value Leighton Denny set. You'll get five full-sized items, which include three Nail Varnishes (each 12ml) in Natural White, Infatuation (dark berry) and On the Rocks (shimmery brown). Care for nails with Slick Tips Oil (12ml) and Corrector Liquid (12ml) for a pristine French manicure. You'll also get four mini Nail Varnishes (each 4.6ml) in Starkers (flesh), Paramount Pink, Unmatched Mocha and Supreme Creme, a trio buffer, nail file and a hoof stick. Comes in a stylish carry case.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228413

Latest posts

Back