Leighton Denny TSV - 28/10/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Same, was laughing my head off when he kept telling her to shut up..
Watched the repeats this morning just to see that again.

Didn't go for the tsv, not big fan of nudes so there is only really two new colours in there I would like. Did buy the vamp collection though as I have none of those colours..

Considereing the crystal nail files, are they worth it? or just hype

I bought the Nails Inc Glass file a few weeks ago and I wish I'd bought it years ago! It's much quicker, fab on hard toenails and no matter how rubbish and absent minded my filing technique is - I can't do any harm.

Also I might be making too much of this.. but it's been about 3 weeks and the nail that always spits from the side hasn't split yet...

I kind of wish I'd waited and gone for the Leighton set cos I could have given one of them to my Mum. Or bought the set with Renovate in it... Or the neat and tidy set...or any of the kits that would have been better value than the Nails Inc set that I bought but hey ho...:D

I love the easy rapport between Leighton and Alison Young. He gets away with murder doesn't he? I think that's because she trusts him to sell it at least as well as she would and not waffle on uselessly like some of the guests. We all know she could very well talk over him if she wanted to! We've all seen her do it! :D

It's nice to see Nina in the teeny tiny dress getting to say a few words as well. I've often thought how dull it must be sitting there with your gob zipped just getting your nails painted over and over again.

I don't need any new colours, and I can't paint so well with the Minis either so it's an easy F.A.R.T for me. (Sorry Leighton. :heart:) Plus I'm well into greens and greys at the moment and off naturals and french. I have puh-lenty of deep reds and I'm not keen on Supermodel mark II - and wasn't sold on the original either. I thought Bronzed Babe looked nice though - I might pick that colour up as I don't have anything like it.

i noticed he backtracked very quickly and said not that there's anything wrong with working at Asda.

Yeah he did, suppose just incase he had any comeback from Asda workers.. I like Leighton, he knows his stuff & is very genuine :sun:

Yeah he did, suppose just incase he had any comeback from Asda workers.. I like Leighton, he knows his stuff & is very genuine :sun:

Totally agree about leighton, he really is my favourite guest by far. He doesn't seem to be interested in all the brown nosing they try and do to him, he seems completely unaffected by his success.

Yes I did F.A.R.T.!!!!

I went online to order it and saw that my card had run out. Went to get my new card from my bag, glanced at the TV screen, looked at that brown on Alison's nails and all your comments ran through my head...it's a horrible colour...you don't need more slick tips....etc..so I came to my senses and didn't order!! :clapping:

Thanks very much F.A.R.T.E.R.S, thanks to you I'm £32 richer!

Yay, add another halo loveheart.

Medusa, the crystal file is worth it. My nails have definitely been stronger since I've been using mine - got it in July this year.

I only do french manicure on my fingernails (I don't like colour) and with LD I can have 20-30 versions of it. I love this TSV :)

I only do french manicure on my fingernails (I don't like colour) and with LD I can have 20-30 versions of it. I love this TSV :)
Same here WS, although I tend to just have nudes without the white tip because I'm rubbish at it! This is why I was eyeing this set, I quite fancy the colours and the liquid corrector. Has anybody ever tried this? Does it make doing a 'proper' french manicure easier?:flower:

Same here WS, although I tend to just have nudes without the white tip because I'm rubbish at it! This is why I was eyeing this set, I quite fancy the colours and the liquid corrector. Has anybody ever tried this? Does it make doing a 'proper' french manicure easier?:flower:

I am using all but the natural white, which is in the tsv. I currently use a NW from Nails Inc, which is the right shade (NW) for a FM imo. Starkers is great and miracle drops a 'must have'. The liquid corrector is essential. The LD products I could not live without are: the Diamond Skin Like Silk, the Intense Manicure Oil and Best Defence. Talking about difference....

Oh WS, thanks for the heads up, off to have a look at all these nice things you mention - LH, I'm only looking, I promise! (at least for now!! :giggle:)

boots are selling the smaller nail file good for travelling for £10 that sounds like a good price. qvc tend to bundle it with fillers and carge £4.45 p&p on top the P&P alone would nearly pay for the file in boots lol

I was wondering if anyone had had their LD yet and if so, what they thought of the colours.

Was thinking about getting some of the colours off Ebay, but just wanted your feedback as to the colours, before I do.

Many thanks,

T xx

Got mine today. This is how bad I am, I bite my nails, why did I need this! I am giving this to my husband to give me for Xmas, hopefully I will have grown them a bit by then.

The colours do look really nice, I am really glad I ordered the set. Just wish I had got another as a gift for someone else, the box looks great.

Latest posts

Back