Liz Earle TSV - 07/07/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rather underwhelmed by the pricing of some of the kits - two shampoos and a conditioner for exactly the same price you would pay for the three items separately - plus nearly a fiver P&P! So much for QVC's so-called 'buying power'. I know they throw in a mini of something, but you get that when you buy from the store. No wonder Liz has made millions out of it.:wonder:

It's always seemed to me that QVC have no 'buying power' when it comes to the LE range, unless you're tempted enough elements in a TSV, which I think LE hope will introduce people to items they might not have bought before. I can't remember if I ever got LE off QVC, but if I did I've always got it direct since for less money (esp because of P and P) and often with offers and freebie testers. Usually quicker delivery too. I literally don't know why you'd buy non TSV LE from the Q unless the mbg was important factor.

I don't know how old LE is but to be honest I don't think she looks that ''amazing'' a testament for her products when you take into account hair colouring and styling, make up, face features naturally, lighting etc. She is an advert for what her products can do and looks good, but also she reveals what they can't do. On the other hand I do think it is nice for a change to see someone who hasn't had lots of work done and then claims it was her range, not that I'm against having work done in the right time and place! I like some of her products and her ethos, but she does really overhype the performance of many of them. Hope I don't sound negative, as in a different mood I might have said she looks good and I love the products and left it at that!!

Last edited:
Was I dreaming tonight or did I notice quite deep lines around Liz E's mouth when the light hit her the wrong way? Still looks good though and yes, I did order the TSV.

I think that Liz said in the 8pm show that she's going to be 50 :cake: next year.

Anyone heard that too ? :wonder:

I think that Liz said in the 8pm show that she's going to be 50 :cake: next year.

Anyone heard that too ? :wonder:
Yes Baby Love I heard that too. I like the fact LE never makes over the top claims about what her products can or cannot do and she also says ageing isn't a disease,lol!! I do get cheesed off when certain guests come on selling skin care which they claim knocks off years and lets be honest we know the reason they look the way they do because they've either had a face lift , fillers etc. I think that's a poor show as there will be gullible people out there who will believe these claims and purchase the products. As I'm new to this forum I don't know if its ok to mention these "skin care experts" by name but I'm sure if you watch QVC you'll know who I'm talking about.:)

Name and Shame cazzie68.

But Liz always has special golden lighting when she is on, it gives a soft glow to her. Tova also seem to use it as well. One show, I know quite a few on st.com remember Liz did not look good dark eye bags etc, the reason was they didn't use her special lighting for some reason.

Still polishing my halo!!! Didn't succumb - very proud of myself....

I succumbed :grin: ! Well, I had a telephone conflab with Ma and we are going halves. She gets all the skincare and I get the bath/body stuff and the shampoo/treatment. I couldn't use the shampoo previously, but my hair has suddenly gone much drier so think it will benefit from it now. Looking forward to trying the treatment and I know I already love the bath/body stuff...

Name and Shame cazzie68.

But Liz always has special golden lighting when she is on, it gives a soft glow to her. Tova also seem to use it as well. One show, I know quite a few on st.com remember Liz did not look good dark eye bags etc, the reason was they didn't use her special lighting for some reason.

Well Donna there's a certain Scots lassie who claims her skin ( which isn't that great) is down to her products and it's pretty obvious she's had a good bit of work done. I'm in a bit of a rant mode this morning (lol) and one thing I find strange is how the resident beauty expert waxes lyrical about integrity blah, blah and she co hosts shows with these people knowing full well that their appearance is down to cosmetic procedures but allows these celebs to dupe customers into thinking a certain regime is going to knock 10 years off their face. I'm not in any way saying LE is perfect : I like her stuff as it's simple to use and it agrees with my skin but I do find in her shows she doesn't make claims you're going to look younger. The event I was at was the launch of her make up range and she did say she had a make up artist doing her face on QVC. As I said on my early post she has good skin although she has the laughter lines etc that you would expect to see on someone her age and the other girls at the event that I got speaking to agreed at least she looked "normal" and not botoxed to high heaven like some of the other people you see who claim to have had hee haw done and put their youthful appearance down to an really expensive skin care regime that they're trying to flog.

Latest posts

Back