Liz Earle TSV - 07/07/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Liz is a really good advert for her products, she looks AMAZING :happy:

She would do, after all we have made her very rich. I , myself have bought about 6 of her TSV in the past. She is glamorously dressed, (first time I have seen her in black) but I think it is all credit to well applied make-up, we will see more of her real self as the hour passes .

Mine too but I had to ring through as the £10 code was not accepted online. Think they will be bombarded with calls as the operator told me I wasn't the first who'd experienced problems!

My £10 code was not excepted online either! I called up and they accepted it over the phone. I'm so pleased with this set as it has a few products from Liz that I've not used in a while that I love. And I'm excited about the bag too.... lol

Don't think I've ever seen her with so much arm exposed, not that I've a complaint about it.
Just with all QVC say about ladies of a certain age not wanting to expose the upper arms, looks like Liz has no such problem.

Mine too but I had to ring through as the £10 code was not accepted online. Think they will be bombarded with calls as the operator told me I wasn't the first who'd experienced problems!

Same here, Busy. The CSA, who is called John, was a sweetie and put my discount code through.

I'm really excited about this TSV! I have been using Boots No7 products for a while and love the Radience Boosting Cleanser, which is on par with C&P , (as far as my skin is concerned) but Liz Earle's moisturisers are second to none.

Same here, Busy. The CSA, who is called John, was a sweetie and put my discount code through.

I'm really excited about this TSV! I have been using Boots No7 products for a while and love the Radience Boosting Cleanser, which is on par with C&P , (as far as my skin is concerned) but Liz Earle's moisturisers are second to none.

I've never steered from C&P since Liz's first appearance on QVC and the IBST and Eyebright are two more of my favourite items but I now use Olay Professional Moisturisers as I find them better for my skin......isn't it good that we all seem to prefer different products from the LE range?

I like Liz Earles Cleanse and Polish, but I like Elemis Pro Radiance Cream Cleanser now .
I have gone of Liz's moisturiser , because after a while it smells off, a bit like fish oil.

I'm not going for the TSV nothing at the moment will drag me kicking and screaming from my Emma Hardie routine from the last TSV.

I'd been using C&P also Decleor's Fiona cleanser with Hydra Floral moisturiser which I really did love against any.
Along with Decleor Neroli oil and balm with the Hydra Floral eye cream, as brain washed as such so good to add oils and balms for an intense skincare regime.
I was finding I was getting blocked pores, almost everyday a new spot, some closed and some very pustular.
Thinking it was my hormones, foods and having rosacea, I was getting really fed up with wondering what I'd wake up to seeing going on each morning.
I can honestly say since day one of trying my new Emma Hardie routine weeks ago, I've only had a couple of spots and my skin has improved 100%.
My 17 year DD when I can manage to do her a facial or get her to do a good cleanse with the balm and mircofibre cloth, instead of the a quicky with the Asda nspa cleanser or C&P which she does like.
Within days I can see a vast improvement with the cleansing of her pores, refinement, lightness and a general healthly look of her skin.

Last edited:
bags, we sound so alike!! Hydra Floral - check. Neroli oil - check. Cleanse & polish - check. Rosacea - check!

Emma Hardie TSV love - CHECK

Same as you, since I got her TSV I'm now addicted. I really hope she does another in a few months because I love the moringa balm SO much.

I still have quite a lot of the last Liz Earle TSV, from which I only really use the C&P regularly at the moment so I can't justify another big outlay. I'd like to try the eyebright though and I do quite like the bag, so I suppose I should be able to pick those up off ebay in a week or so when everyone starts listing the pieces they don't want.

I'm not going for this one as I feel as though I've only just received the Advanced Order on the last TSV and that kit held a better selection of products for me. I've returned to Skin Repair moisturiser - it's a few years since I used it last - and it's as good as I remembered. Feels really comforting on my skin although I think next time I purchase I'll step up to the dry version as I feel as though I'm using a bigger application than previously. For once though this TSV has full sized cleanser and toner which I've wanted them to have for a long time but I just wouldn't use any of the other products. In fairness it's only the cleanser, toner, moisturiser and body cream that I adore from this range now. I like the body wash as well but can find an alternative elsewhere that I like just as much.

I've actually got up at midnight & ordered more out of curiosity to see what it contained.I have been using LE for months now as the regime works & is so easy.I even have small sizes of all I use to take away.Liz IMO is one of the best adverts for the range, streets ahead of many of the skincare guests, her skin looks flawless & her hair is lovely ( as does the other LE guest--Caroline?)The last TSV was very good & I didn't order until it was on advanced orders.I love C&P but the handcream & body cream are the best, I think I like better than L'Occitane

Is that the Lola Rose TSV that JF is wearing on the LE show? Looks good although similar to a previous TSV necklace.

Blimey could Liz look any better! Everything is perfect-weight, tone of her arms, fabulous, expensively cut and coloured hair ,that skin and make up! I personally beleive her when she says its down to her products not fillers, botox etc. Jill Franks is wittering on next to her, interupting with her usual drivel. She said she met a man who loves the range and apparently he said Jills classic line "you are not worthy"(mock bow down) Stupid woman its "we are not worthy" God shes unwatchable.

Blimey could Liz look any better! Everything is perfect-weight, tone of her arms, fabulous, expensively cut and coloured hair ,that skin and make up! I personally beleive her when she says its down to her products not fillers, botox etc. Jill Franks is wittering on next to her, interupting with her usual drivel. She said she met a man who loves the range and apparently he said Jills classic line "you are not worthy"(mock bow down) Stupid woman its "we are not worthy" God shes unwatchable.

she looks fabulous dosent she. love the dress and underststed jewellery etc liz is her own shop front

Feeling brave as this is my first post here. I mostly love browsing. I was lucky enough to be at an event Liz was hosting and hand on heart she is a great advert for her products. I spoke to her close up and she really does have fabulous skin ( even in the harsh lights of a John Lewis store). Sure she has some laughter lines but her skin looked great. Most of the other customers there were raving at how smooth her neck looked so I think I'll be buying her bust and neck cream. I've used LE products for years but I hoped I wouldn't be disappointed as sometime you meet people who seem great tv but are different in person. She was a really genuine person and I had taken my 13 year old daughter with me and Liz stood and chatted to her for ages. I like her products regardless of what she's like as they work but I was surprised how really nice and genuine she was and what a good ad she was for her products. As an aside I was surprised how petite she was.

Hello Cazzie and welcome. I know some people arent keen on Liz and Ive never met or seen her in real life but I like the fact that shes so knowledgeable in her field and just calmly explains things- no shouting and raving and hard sell. Her shows are very relaxing. I think her exceptional looks are down to a combination of her products, a "clean" diet and lifestyle, good genes and being a millionaires!

Latest posts

Back