Liz Earle TSV 08/12/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Do you have to spend a certain amount to get the 15% discount? I tried it and it was not accepted. Is it linked to your account I wonder?

Apologies Anna for not replying earlier.

As has already been said, you do have to spend £40 for the code to work. It's not redeemable against anything already on offer, hence the reason I only got the discount on the eye product I ordered this morning.

By the way, I've had an email to say my order has been despatched :mysmilie_14:

I posted about this code last week, it only applies to a spend of over £40.
Bought my fragrance (no 20) from LE direct, using this code, as I don't want the C&P and can take or leave the body wash - and you currently get a 200ml bottle free from LE direct anyway.

Sorry Pick-a-Lily, I didn't see your earlier post regarding the code.

I've ordered a lot of Christmas presents from the Liz Earle web site. The generous complimentary gifts, free p&p (another good saving), along with the code and prompt despatch, as well as TopCashBack made it a 'no-brainer' really.

Hope you're enjoying your new perfume.

:mysmilie_852:

Apologies Anna for not replying earlier.

As has already been said, you do have to spend £40 for the code to work. It's not redeemable against anything already on offer, hence the reason I only got the discount on the eye product I ordered this morning.

By the way, I've had an email to say my order has been despatched :mysmilie_14:

Thanks pinkmoon. Enjoy your products!

I received ths set with the free candle today direct from LE, my daughter will love it! On another note, why were QVC selling the set of 3 10ml perfumes for £35.02 plus p & p when it's £35 with a free gift and no p & p direct from LE, very sneaky!

Last edited:
Been wearing the LE No 20 fragrance today, and it very strongly reminds me of a Salvatore Ferragamo one I had in an airline amenity kit once.

Too late to edit above, but have been rummaging in the darkest corners of my memory and the Ferragamo fragrance it reminds me of is called Attimo.

I was in a branch of Boots that stocked Liz Earle yesterday, the first time I'd come across the brand in a shop, my local branch is only small. Took the opportunity to sniff the testers. While I was sniffing the rep collared me & pointed out a gift set that contained "the first three of the scents" think there was another item in it as well. It was priced at £35 but she said it was now £25.

Had another email from LE today offering 15% off, as long as you buy a full size item, you get free priority delivery and if you spend over £20 you get a free shampoo, just use the code XMAS15, thinks it's on up to Xmas,

I ordered this TSV in the no.9 has I smelt it a while ago & liked it but have never bought it.

It did annoy me too though, very much with the wording as I was expecting a trio of fragrance & not frangranced products. I do like the c&p frangrance though which is why I got it. Not that I need any c&p as I have three unopened at home and I have at least two of the shower product unopened too.

I love 100 but ordered the TSV in 15 as I like oriental fragrances but I am not sure about this. It is really strong and heavy, will give it a few hours to develop and calm down.

I love 100 but ordered the TSV in 15 as I like oriental fragrances but I am not sure about this. It is really strong and heavy, will give it a few hours to develop and calm down.

No.100 iw my favourite. I love that smell. I like no.15 too but it doesn't like me - gives me wicked migraines.

Latest posts

Back