L'occitane TSV 13/11/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I may go for the Almond because it is a shower gel and not sure if the Lavender foaming bath product would be suitable in the shower. Has anyone used it as a shower product?

was just checking the facebook page for L'occitane and it will be on pre sale from this friday 9th!!

Can someone tell me thoughts on the lavender and almond and what the fragrances are like! I think i may be tempted to my first L'occitane TSV !

My preference would be Cherry Blossom, Almond, Lavender.
I'm not really a fan of lavender though. Too strong for me. I like the almond. A sweet, fresh smell.

I may go for the Almond because it is a shower gel and not sure if the Lavender foaming bath product would be suitable in the shower. Has anyone used it as a shower product?

You can put it on a bath lily no problem.

I am so cross my daughter only went a booked 2 tickets for us to go to a l'occy shopping event in Regent Street. £6 a ticket what a thoroughly wasteful amount of money.
you get a goody bag and money off instore but it wont be as good as the TSV...she wanted the almond oil amongst other things so this would have been a good bet. KIDs!

Do let us know what's in your goody bag.

What's everyone's opinion of the price? Although I think it probably is a good price, it's definitely more expensive than I thought.
If it was under £40 plus p&p I'd have ordered it like a shot.

Last edited by a moderator:
My preference would be Cherry Blossom, Almond, Lavender.
I'm not really a fan of lavender though. Too strong for me. I like the almond. A sweet, fresh smell.

You can put it on a bath lily no problem.

Do let us know what's in your goody bag.

What's everyone's opinion of the price? Although I think it probably is a good price, it's definitely more expensive than I thought.
If it was under £40 plus p&p I'd have ordered it like a shot.

the price is decent i was acutally expecting over £50 cause of the supersizes of 2 items & a brand new item just wish it had a liquid soap instead of the tiny extras

This one is so difficult to do a breakdown on as the Almond products are more expensive than the lavender & cherry blossom.
I estimate that the Almond set is worth approx £100 and the other sets about £10 less.
Not for me this time.

Get working on it, Mrs, & stop slacking!!!! :mysmilie_481: (apols if you've done this in a lower post!)

Oh your a star but Blissy it’s not my Birthday sadly

Thanks all the same

:mysmilie_3:

Oh nooooooo! I've seen what I did!!! What a numpty I am!! Sorry Warwa100, enjoy your Birthday, & thanks Dream Girl for that xxxx

Thought was there all the same. :blush:

I get email invites to different store events, Crabtree & Evelyn(they have now closed their store in Belfast), L'Occitane, Molton Brown and SpaceNK. I am told to just come along it will be fun. Okay, I do go for the bubbly:mysmilie_3: My Guerlain counter in HoF is having an event on the 22nd the counter manager just told me to come and not worry about having to buy.

Just go Boffy your daughter and yourself will have fun. If the worst happens buy a lip balm or mini hand cream

You get all the good stuff in Belfast. Cotswolds is becoming soooo boring. My own fault, I should try & engage with the community more.

the price is decent i was acutally expecting over £50 cause of the supersizes of 2 items & a brand new item just wish it had a liquid soap instead of the tiny extras

Am I the only one who's forgotten the price & needs to scroll back?

Last edited by a moderator:
Get working on it, Mrs, & stop slacking!!!! :mysmilie_481: (apols if you've done this in a lower post!)

Did go back in the afternoon to give it a try as do not like things to beat me. Couldn’t get the prices for everything so in the end I gave up. Not like me. Sorry I was having a bad day, had MBS (Miserable b*t*h syndrome) all day.

I don’t think it’s a good offer if you compare it to the Elemis TSV, it’s exactly the same price but the Elemis one is worth so much more.

to be fair the l'occy one is better for gifts for most people. Elemis bath stuff is not great imo. the body cream is not moisturising and the shower cream does not lather or clean properly

ml for ml
For you SisterBliss for making me not give up.

Floral collection:
1 x Shea Butter Intense Foot Balm 150 ml Worth £23 cost £12.88
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion 75ml Worth £8.50 cost £4.75
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (500ml; supersize) Worth £24 cost £13.44
1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) Worth £30 cost £16.80
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (35ml; travel size) Worth approx £4 cost £2.24
1 x Cherry Blossom Soap (50g; full size) Worth £5 cost £2.80
Total Worth Cherry Blossom £94.50 cost £52.91

Warm collection:
1 x Shea Butter Intense Foot Balm 150 ml Worth £23 cost £11.48
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion 75ml Worth £8.50 cost £4.24
1 x Almond Shower Oil (500ml; supersize) Worth £35 cost £17.46
1 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) the others are £30 but could not find this one Worth £30 cost £14.98
1 x Almond Shower Oil (35ml; travel size) approx Worth £4 cost £2
1 x Almond Oil Soap (50g; full size) Worth £5.50 cost £2.75
Total Worth £106 cost £52.91

Aromatic collection:
1 x Shea Butter Intense Foot Balm 150 ml Worth £23 cost £13.02
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion 75ml Worth £8.50 cost £4.81
1 x Lavender Foaming Bath (500ml; supersize) Worth £24 cost £13.58
1 x Lavender Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) Worth £30 cost £16.98
1 x Aromachologie Relax Shower Gel (35ml; travel size) Worth approx £4 cost £2.26
1 x Shea Milk Soap (50g; full size) Worth £4 cost £2.26
Total Worth £93.50 cost £52.91

Hope I’ve got it right with the Worth prices, happy shopping to all you Loccy fans.

My Elemis TSV turned up today, it’s a Christmas Prezzie off my gorgeous Hubby.

ml for ml
For you SisterBliss for making me not give up.

Floral collection:
1 x Shea Butter Intense Foot Balm 150 ml Worth £23 cost £12.88
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion 75ml Worth £8.50 cost £4.75
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (500ml; supersize) Worth £24 cost £13.44
1 x Cherry Blossom Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) Worth £30 cost £16.80
1 x Cherry Blossom Bath & Shower Gel (35ml; travel size) Worth approx £4 cost £2.24
1 x Cherry Blossom Soap (50g; full size) Worth £5 cost £2.80
Total Worth Cherry Blossom £94.50 cost £52.91

Warm collection:
1 x Shea Butter Intense Foot Balm 150 ml Worth £23 cost £11.48
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion 75ml Worth £8.50 cost £4.24
1 x Almond Shower Oil (500ml; supersize) Worth £35 cost £17.46
1 x Almond Delicious Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) the others are £30 but could not find this one Worth £30 cost £14.98
1 x Almond Shower Oil (35ml; travel size) approx Worth £4 cost £2
1 x Almond Oil Soap (50g; full size) Worth £5.50 cost £2.75
Total Worth £106 cost £52.91

Aromatic collection:
1 x Shea Butter Intense Foot Balm 150 ml Worth £23 cost £13.02
1 x Shea Butter Body Lotion 75ml Worth £8.50 cost £4.81
1 x Lavender Foaming Bath (500ml; supersize) Worth £24 cost £13.58
1 x Lavender Hand Cream (150ml; supersize) Worth £30 cost £16.98
1 x Aromachologie Relax Shower Gel (35ml; travel size) Worth approx £4 cost £2.26
1 x Shea Milk Soap (50g; full size) Worth £4 cost £2.26
Total Worth £93.50 cost £52.91

Hope I’ve got it right with the Worth prices, happy shopping to all you Loccy fans.

My Elemis TSV turned up today, it’s a Christmas Prezzie off my gorgeous Hubby.

Bless you, Llloyd! I was ribbing you a little, but your sums are fab. I could use some of your tenacity when my MBS strikes....

Don’t know if it’s just me. I got my TSV yesterday and tried the cherry blossom shower gel as I hadn’t had it for ages. Could hardly smell it. And when I put it in the bath there was no smell at all !!

Latest posts

Back