L'Occitane TSV 15/9/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another L'occitane TSV I won't be bothering with.
So many fragrances to choose from & we always get the same ones.

Good value but boring or what??

Do people actually bother with auto delivery? Surely easy pay is a better selling point for this TSV especially if Molton Brown are making a comeback!

Easy Pay is a far better option for people,according to others on here everyone prefers auto delivery,I don't believe it.
Lynn

...according to Alexis on FB the AD is exactly the same as your original order. Had it been different fragrances I pay have been tempted. However although I love L'Occitane I am going to give this a miss. I haven't ordered l'Occitane from QVC since the last Christmas QVC, I think that tells you that they haven't been all that good of late.

I was tempted to buy until I found out the next drop was exactly the same too.

I haven't bought a L'Occitane TSV since the Almond one last September (and that was actually a Christmas present from my OH). I love L'Occitane but I've been so disheartened them for a while now.

oh no.... not lavender or verbena..... I know they are supposed to be popular, but L'Occitane have so many lovely fragrances - why can't we have something different QVC?
I won't be ordering..... again... :-(

Good value but boring or what??

I spoke to Alexis at the Beauty Bash and asked why the TSV were become quite boring and predicable and she told me that that is what QVC want. They want the staple products from L'Occitane because 'that's what sells'. She said they could only bring new, limited addition products as smaller collections.

How very interesting. I like the verbena hand wash but am not keen on the shower gel so prefer a bit of a mash up really. I was tempted then came to my senses. I like having a mooch about in their Xmas sale when you can get a good range of gels and matching body lotions. I can see where Q is coming from but they do so many TSVs per year I should have thought one could have been daring, and with large sizes too.

And blimey warwa, you were brave asking Alexis that question!!!

And blimey warwa, you were brave asking Alexis that question!!!

Thank-you Mazza :)

I only asked because I thought it might be my only opportunity. I look around their stores and see some really exciting products (I pretty always end up buying something from the limited addition collections, just so I can have tried it!) so I wanted to know why QVC isn't selling it.

I like Alexis, but I grew really fond of her and had more respect for her when she was honest with me and answered the question I asked her.

I'm a massive Shea fan, but I've noticed the TSV aren't Shea orientated anymore and I miss it. Instead QVC bring us big collection, at huge prices and I simply can't afford that.

I liked the Shea ones too. In fact its been a couple of years since I ordered a TSV from L'occitane - my last order was a shea one so however long ago that was.

Why is this available so early? No easy pay then! Think I will wait for the Molton Brown TSV!

Why is this available so early? No easy pay then! Think I will wait for the Molton Brown TSV!

Was always going to be on Auto delivery so No easy pays, Most people are always hoping they come online early so i guess there is alot of stock of this Tsv or Qvc want it to sell out early so they can have "Selected" OTO'S.

Latest posts

Back