Lola Rose TSV ~ Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I should imagine it's going to sell out very quickly! I'm hoping that it appears on QVC mobile soon as I'm going out tonight so won't be able to order it!:eek:

We are just too weak-willed. Well, I am! ;)

Bbelle, I am very weak too, I will deffo go for this, I really want to try out LR jewellery, i am a bit fed up with my standard jewellery/gem pieces and fancy something more modern for a change.... excuses, always excuses!!

temptation.gif

Miriam i`m 100% certain it will sell out but you can order it now on qvc mobile but its not on the web yet

Thanks very much, I've ordered the black and green option on QVC mobile.
It's already showing up on my account, but if you click on the item number, it still says to ring customer services! Glad I got in quickly though!

(Credit crunch? What credit crunch?)

Thanks very much, I've ordered the black and green option on QVC mobile.
It's already showing up on my account, but if you click on the item number, it still says to ring customer services! Glad I got in quickly though!

(Credit crunch? What credit crunch?)

it will show on your account as it counts as a normal order its been showing at the TSV price for a while now but that seems to be the only way you can order it at the moment

just hope you like the green one

Does anyone know what the diameter of the Lola Rose bracelets are?

Gosh I am really in the minority here - they look very underwhelming to me.

Not my sort of thing at all but we are all different thank god. :)

Gosh I am really in the minority here - they look very underwhelming to me.

Not my sort of thing at all but we are all different thank god. :)

I am unsure of them, in the pic they don't look anything special to me but reserving judgement till I see them live on air.

Latest posts

Back