Lola Rose TSV ~ Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nikki saying that it was smaller than the normal tumbler made me wonder whether they are really worth the £22 each that Pipa kept mentioning.

I see the Green option is on Waitlist now.

I think that this was done especially for QVC and not the normal tumbles. The normal ones are weighty and feel lovely on the wrist.

I think Lola Rose items are nice but too expensive. I bought a massive ring of hers in a shop in Wimbledon and I had it 9 months the stone (rose quartz0 cracked and broke the ring cost £75. I was disappointed and never bought anything else also is so 2007 Let me introduce you to Pandora bracelets, expensive but fun and totally personal not one alike. About time that QVC started to sell them or similar there are so many makes

I think it looks really cheap maybe the colours I don't know but disappointing first TSV IMO.

Hmm i tend to agree with you there, for the first TSV it should of been one of her necklaces with the rose/butterflies on that come in usually at a whopping £70 odd quid, which tbh i wouldn't pay that.You can get looky likeys in the shops for £5 - £10, don't get me wrong i do like the Lola Rose range and i do have a couple of pieces but i find the prices can be alittle off putting as you can get gold for what some of them cost, just paying for the name me thinks.

So do I Carrie at the moment I have 4 and still building. I found a charm bead on Qvc in silver bracelets but a bit plain and boring. I have 2 pandora's one biagi and one Lovelinks bracelet but the charms are from pandora troll and anywhere I can find beads I like

Im not impressed and have 3 large stone tumble bracelets in tigers eye from lee sands that wer only £18 for the 3 different shades and they are heavy and chunky and very well made. I think you are paying for the name Lolarose here and no one would really know who made them when you are wearing them. Not worth it IMO.

I think Lola Rose items are nice but too expensive. I bought a massive ring of hers in a shop in Wimbledon and I had it 9 months the stone (rose quartz0 cracked and broke the ring cost £75. I was disappointed and never bought anything else also is so 2007 Let me introduce you to Pandora bracelets, expensive but fun and totally personal not one alike. About time that QVC started to sell them or similar there are so many makes

QVC have their own version of the bracelet, I saw it on air while back. They also do some charms. They also did their own version of Links as well.

pandora which bracelet number you want please

I was asking about Pandora style bracelets and charms on QVC if anyone has a number for these items. By the way everyone I use to be a very old member of this forum under the name of pucca but my records could not be found and I could not remember the password. I have so many, so I am not as junior as all that. Maybe under this alias

I think my eyes have been opened re QVC - the thought of paying £30 for bracelets never entered my head (sorry peeps who did buy them - they are very pretty :eek:)

My total spend at QVC this year is still under £130, i'm sourcing what I really need elsewhere and cheaper. I'm SOOO proud of myself lol :D

I think my eyes have been opened re QVC - the thought of paying £30 for bracelets never entered my head (sorry peeps who did buy them - they are very pretty :eek:)

My total spend at QVC this year is still under £130, i'm sourcing what I really need elsewhere and cheaper. I'm SOOO proud of myself lol :D

Fraggle, I must say, that is very impressive, you're obviously made of sterner stuff than many of us!:D

Fraggle, I must say, that is very impressive, you're obviously made of sterner stuff than many of us!:D

I had an epiphany mate, I used to spend as much as everybody else and then last year there was a thread on the forum asking people how much they had spent on QVC last year. When I added up my account I was shocked, I realised just how much of it was still in a cupboard, or under the bed and there were even things I had thrown away because they had gone out of date.

I decided to be far more discerning and just buy what I really wanted and the minute I made the decision I realised that I watched QVC far less and when I did watch I realised just how much bulltattle the presenters came out with lol

Needless to say this combined with IMO extortionate P&P charges that they are putting up all the time has made it a lot easier not to buy :)

Latest posts

Back