Lola Rose TSV ~ Anyone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The TSV price is £27.80.

Pipa has just said they are worth £22 each.

I don't like the green colour, looks like sour plums to me.

Lola Rose Set of 2 Gem Beaded Tumble Bracelets
Today's Special Value Price £27.80
QVC Price £33.25
Item Number 335169
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Bring your outfit to life with this colourful Lola Rose bracelet duo. They've been designed exclusively for QVC and are the first Lola Rose Today's Special Value. You'll receive two trendy tumble bracelets, each in its own cute pink pouch. You'll get one Black Agate bracelet and then you can choose from two fashionable colour options - Olivia Serpentine (olive green) or Dyed Purple Jade. Each bracelet features 12 polished gem beads strung along a cotton thread. They secure with a drawstring closure and they measure around 19cm (7.5") in length.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.335169

I don't get the appeal at all. They look so cheap, like something you'd get in a grab machine at the seaside arcade. Apparantly, the green is supposed to help you achieve your dream! Yuk. :eek:

i nodded off before the launch and OH put me to bed and i sneaked down at 3am to have a nose at it on the tele but it was a Bose hour so i quietly ordered on QCUT cos i feared it would be gone by morning. I went for the green without seeing it and hope i like it when i watch the 7am show....ohhh Margaret, i hope it helps me achieve my dreams. ;)

I sat up to watch the presentation at midnight. Said it was smaller than the baby tumble so that put me off and decided no don't want it.

Nikki said seven and a half in size so won't fit the way the normal tumbler does.
So becareful if you have larger wrists you might have trouble getting it over the hand to get it on.

Gone for the pink - hope I like it. I've not ordered any before but I do have a necklace I got on a Daliy Mail offer (£9.99 instead of £35 :)) and I love that, so here's hoping.......

I sat up to watch the presentation at midnight. Said it was smaller than the baby tumble so that put me off and decided no don't want it.

Nikki said seven and a half in size so won't fit the way the normal tumbler does.
So becareful if you have larger wrists you might have trouble getting it over the hand to get it on.

Nikki saying that it was smaller than the normal tumbler made me wonder whether they are really worth the £22 each that Pipa kept mentioning.

I see the Green option is on Waitlist now.

I think it looks really cheap maybe the colours I don't know but disappointing first TSV IMO.

Latest posts

Back