Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
Ordered the M & S coat Twiggy is wearing
in the newspaper adverts because it looks much
nicer and if you collect from the store there
is no p & p. i get to choose the day I pick
it up on and if I don' t like it I can return
it on yhe spot.

I use M&S loads - you can order different sizes/colours/lengths and if the cost is over 150 quid you get free nominated day delivery (which can be next day if you order up to about 6pm) as well as free delivery to store. Not to mention the fact that returns are free via Post Office, it's quick and you get an email confirming receipt of the return. Plus special offers quite frequently. Just a great service - take note QVC.

I use M&S loads - you can order different sizes/colours/lengths and if the cost is over 150 quid you get free nominated day delivery (which can be next day if you order up to about 6pm) as well as free delivery to store. Not to mention the fact that returns are free via Post Office, it's quick and you get an email confirming receipt of the return. Plus special offers quite frequently. Just a great service - take note QVC.

I have gone back to M & S

I now use M&S skin care products. They have several ranges at different "price points" and for different skin types and the results are no worse than I got with the premium ranges on QVC. They occasionally have offers such as 3 for 2, buy one get one half price etc. Given up ordering beauty products from QVC.

(Their food is yummy too, and not too expensive as I live on my own; it probably works out too expensive for families).

I live rurally and do the vast majority of my shopping @ an M&S superstore that's around a 20 minute drive away!:wink:

I LOVE it, in fact I spend so much there I have just received my M&S vouchers from my M&S card and it's almost £200 :):grin:

From a three month spend :sweat:

Love old M & S!! Buy my jeans and t shirts from them. You can get two long sleeved t shirts for £10 at the moment instead of £9.50 each.

Oh and their skin care is excellent too.

I live rurally and do the vast majority of my shopping @ an M&S superstore that's around a 20 minute drive away!:wink:

I LOVE it, in fact I spend so much there I have just received my M&S vouchers from my M&S card and it's almost £200 :):grin:

From a three month spend :sweat:

That's going some. £200 in vouchers? I thought I had a lot the other day when £26 worth came. You probably already are a premium club member but if not you need to join.

They do great workwear albeit with a little adjustment for me on the dresses. I often use their instore collection too.
Thanks for that Donna. The t-shirt offer passed me by.

i was chuffed to bits when M&S started posting abroad. i can now take advantage of the offers. I have fallen hook, line and sinker for the m&S perfumes. I cant believe how cheap they are when they smell so good. sadly not all of them can be ordered from abroad.

I fell out of love a bit with M&S in recent years. I find their sizing inconsistent, and sometimes the quality is not that good. Their t-shirts are too short and come up very small on the shoulders - or maybe it's just me that's a funny shape :sad: However their workwear is very good (but I'm not working at the mo) and I love their skincare and make-up. I seem to have reached a time of life where shopping for house stuff excites me more than shopping for clothes, and M&S do some really nice furniture and housewares!

I really like M&S workwear. Bought a black suit for work for £75 and the quality and cut are superb. I also like to pick up work tops in their sales

I love M & S for the school uniform. Often there is 20% off and their boys' trousers are much better quality than anything you will get from anywhere else. They don't go all limp in the wash. The jackets are fab and when the offers are on, they work out much cheaper than the ones in the uniform shops and also they don't snag as they aren't made from that awful nylon-type shiny fabric. The only thing I had to do once was re-stitch the armhole socket as it came undone a bit on the seam. I think my son had been doing acrobatics at lunchtime again :dull:

I love M&S clothes for "essentials". Things like black trousers, white t shirts, camisoles and clothes for the gym. I loge their tights too. They're also great for knitwear.

I quite like some of the Per Una range too but the only problem with M&S is that you're pretty much guaranteed to see someone else wearing your favourite sweater or summer dress. Per Una and Autograph are a little more "exclusive".

Funny enough I've been put off buying their linen trousers and have moved to Monsoon instead. More expensive but better quality. And Monsoon do some fab "workwear" too which often surprises people. They do amazing shift dresses and simple shirts and tops. Because lots of people don't associate Monsoon with workwear you can usually find it in the sale. Worth watching out for.

i used to buy loads in m&s but to me, they seemed to go frumpy and expensive at the same time. i used to buy loads of matching undies but now its £28 for a bra and £10 for knickers. i actually found myself saying to myself in the dress section one day 'ok, that's the old ladies stuff, where's the rest' and it dawned on me there wasn't an old ladies section - that was it! i still wear summer dresses i bought there years ago. i've never bought 'workwear' as such, more casual stuff. their t shirts don't fit me - they seem a funny shape across the shoulders/chest and are twice the price i can get elsewhere anyway.

Many years ago I was lucky enough to go on a business trip with my husband to Brazil. We stayed at a lovely hotel in Rio and the first morning (whilst hubby was at work) I decided to sit round the pool. Our room was on the 6th. floor so I had to use the lift. I pressed the button and the lift duly arrived and the doors opened........................and there was a lady getting out of lift with the same M and S sundress that I was wearing. How was that for coincidence:).

I love m&S for school uniforms you just can't beat the quality.

I used to buy LOADS of M&S but I thought they went a bit downhill.Became a bit frumpy - sizing a bit out.Even gave up on basics,as T Shirts too short etc

Can never wear their bra's,just don't ever fit me probably,but quite like their swimwear.Always worried about buying a dress or swimwear in case you see hundreds of them

Now I'm back in love with M&S.Really love their Limited and Autograph collection - although autograph can be a work orientated,but I have a few autograph weekend pieces.

Latest posts

Back