ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

300ml pink pepperpod body wash
300ml blossoming honeysuckle & white tea bath & shower gel
100ml blossoming honeysuckle & white tea body lotion
40ml rhubarb & rose hand cream
300ml rhubarb & rose hand wash

Q Price is £36 so about that delivered (TSV) Just under £30 + post

scw are you sure it to be just under the £30 approx £36 with postage as am away for a well needed break
and getting my mum to order for me just to know how many to buy

well they screwed that up then!! its £35.98 + post!! so £41.93 delivered still a good deal but im not sure if im tempted now

Molton Brown 5 Piece Blissful Bathing Collection
Item Number: 214604
QVC Price £43.50
Todays Special Value Price £35.98
P&P: £5.95

This Blissful Bathing Collection from Molton Brown features shower gel, body lotion, hand wash and hand cream in the two beautiful layering fragrances, Honeysuckle & White Tea and Rhubarb & Rose, as well as the best-selling Pink Pepperpod Body Wash. The luxurious blend of exotic fragrances combined with Molton Brown's signature London eccentricity makes this a gorgeous set that you'll adore using.
Five-star luxury at home or on the go - you'll find Molton Brown in the world's top hotels and high-end department stores. Create a boutique feeling in your family bathroom and take the beautifully-scented hand cream on the go so you can experience luxe living without the hefty price tag.

One for me, one for you - this set is ideal for splitting up into luxurious gifts for loved ones - if you can bear to part with it!

Contains:

1 x Pink Pepperpod Body Wash (300ml; full size) - blended with notes of fiery pink pepper, ginger and rich patchouli this heavenly wash is ideal for the day or night and includes ingredients prized for their antioxidant properties
1 x Honeysuckle & White Tea Bath & Shower Gel (300ml; full size) - bathe in the most heavenly of scents, a delicately balanced floral fragrance inspired by the beauty of a Sichuan goddess
1 x Honeysuckle & White Tea Lotion (100ml; travel size) - composed of zesty top notes of bergamot and mandarin softened by a floral heart of honeysuckle, white tea and jasmine, with an earthy base of sandalwood and vanilla; massage into the skin after bathing for a moisturising treat
1 x Rhubarb & Rose Hand Wash (300ml; full size) - a gentle mix of rhubarb, rose and musk for a delicate hand washing experience
1 x Rhubarb & Rose Hand Cream (40ml; travel size) - pop this cream in your handbag for exquisitely soft hands at home or away

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.214604

View attachment 11382

View attachment 11383

View attachment 11384

View attachment 11385

View attachment 11386

well im fairly certain it will be as that pic from the beauty bash shows Q Price is £36 ^ that usually means just under £30 + post

Pretty sure prices shown in BB photos of TSVs the prices are without postage, that has to be added!!!

Awwwwww, balls. I knew it was too good to be true! If they do easy pays I'll buy otherwise I'm not. It's a big chunk this month as sadly :mysmilie_1: is really unwell and I feel some bills coming on.

CC

At least at this price I won't be tempted after my splurge in the MB shop a few weeks back.

Awwwwww, balls. I knew it was too good to be true! If they do easy pays I'll buy otherwise I'm not. It's a big chunk this month as sadly :mysmilie_1: is really unwell and I feel some bills coming on.

CC

I wish they would do easy pays on this. I think l will still get it but l have quite a bit to pay out next month; Father's Day, Dads birthday, hairdressers for highlights and my prescription prepayment certificate is due. Oh gosh, when l see that list of those outgoings it is actually making me think twice about it!

Not that I should be tempting you to spend but you could pay for your prescription prepayment on "easy pays", I think I pay just over £10 a month.

Not that I should be tempting you to spend but you could pay for your prescription prepayment on "easy pays", I think I pay just over £10 a month.

Do you do it by direct debit? I do mine every 3 months and its just short of £30.00. l really must look into the direct debit as it would save me. Thanks, l will try and get that set up before l need to apply for my next certificate. Also it will save me having to ring the dreadful automated line. The machine can never understand my accent and l end up with my blood pressure going through. Roof.

its not a fantstic tsv as i dont like thier lotions and i bet the handcream rolls not l'occitane by any means i will give this a miss

Do you do it by direct debit? I do mine every 3 months and its just short of £30.00. l really must look into the direct debit as it would save me. Thanks, l will try and get that set up before l need to apply for my next certificate. Also it will save me having to ring the dreadful automated line. The machine can never understand my accent and l end up with my blood pressure going through. Roof.

Come live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland our prescriptions are FREE.:mysmilie_59:

I don't like Honeysuckle or the other fragrances in this collection.

Come live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland our prescriptions are FREE.:mysmilie_59:

I don't like Honeysuckle or the other fragrances in this collection.

Yes Donna, but it's a poor substitute for all the other crap we have to put up with! When we did pay I seemed to be the only person in the chemist who was paying anyway the other 20 odd people didn't pay.

Yes Donna, but it's a poor substitute for all the other crap we have to put up with! When we did pay I seemed to be the only person in the chemist who was paying anyway the other 20 odd people didn't pay.

Yes, I used to pay as well and I was also the only one in the queue that did. My meds bill was huge but it is a relief not to have to pay now. Unfortunately, no NHS for dogs - I don't grudge him. Rather have my dog for a little while than MB hand cream.

CC

I ordered the TSV last night, l'd had an email about it on Friday l think.lts the first thing I've bought from QVC in ages.

I love MB it gives me pleasure and scents the house but usually get it for christmas, Birthdays ect so I won't bother with the TSV.

Latest posts

Back