Molton Brown TSV 03/10/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh, it’s not the quantity that has bothered me Andi, it’s the total change of fragrances that has changed my mind. To be honest, without Eucalyptus and Templetree, it’s just not exciting enough for me any more unfortunately. Shame, but as you say, I’ve probably saved myself around £60.00 I suppose
That's right, you just get me hooked on Geranium Nefertum and then do a runner, why don't you!?! 🏃‍♂️

But yes, I do get what you mean if you were tempted by a couple which are not going to be included after all. I would have quite liked the Bushukan but it wasn't one of the big bottles so I'm ok with that.

About £56 + post
Sorry, only just spotted this. So just over £60 ... hmmm, can I hold out?

That's right, you just get me hooked on Geranium Nefertum and then do a runner, why don't you!?! 🏃‍♂️

But yes, I do get what you mean if you were tempted by a couple which are not going to be included after all. I would have quite liked the Bushukan but it wasn't one of the big bottles so I'm ok with that.

I’ve got a feeling Fresh option will be going in my basket 😊

I’d never do a runner as far as Geranium is concerned Andi, don’t you worry about that 😂😂
But saying that, I do have two full bottles, a 100ml bottle and two 50ml bottles in stock (I’ve just been and checked to be on the safe side), plus I’ve still got one of the gift sets that we both bought in the sale as well, although I might gift that to my mate as part of his Christmas present because he’s dropped enough hints about really liking it. Ha ha.
And lastly, now that winter is on the way, I can go back to Russian Leather for a while because as much as I love it, it’s far too smoky for spring/summer. And yes, I’m already well stocked with that as well 😊

I’d never do a runner as far as Geranium is concerned Andi, don’t you worry about that 😂😂
But saying that, I do have two full bottles, a 100ml bottle and two 50ml bottles in stock (I’ve just been and checked to be on the safe side), plus I’ve still got one of the gift sets that we both bought in the sale as well, although I might gift that to my mate as part of his Christmas present because he’s dropped enough hints about really liking it. Ha ha.
And lastly, now that winter is on the way, I can go back to Russian Leather for a while because as much as I love it, it’s far too smoky for spring/summer. And yes, I’m already well stocked with that as well 😊
Blimey, that's a special mate if you are considering giving some of your GN to him! Isn't it being discontinued (I never know with MB)? I've not used Russian Leather but have smelt it and it's another one I do like. I definitely favour the more masculine ones.

Didn't MB have a very good sale in Oct/Nov last year? If anyone hears about it, let me know! Which reminds me, I haven't looked in the area of st.com where they have the bargains (QVC brands but not from QVC) for ages. I forgot there was one! Must have a browse.

Blimey, that's a special mate if you are considering giving some of your GN to him! Isn't it being discontinued (I never know with MB)? I've not used Russian Leather but have smelt it and it's another one I do like. I definitely favour the more masculine ones.

Didn't MB have a very good sale in Oct/Nov last year? If anyone hears about it, let me know! Which reminds me, I haven't looked in the area of st.com where they have the bargains (QVC brands but not from QVC) for ages. I forgot there was one! Must have a browse.
Jeez. I’m struggling to keep up with all these discontinued fragrances from MB lately.
I can’t remember about the sales either to be honest, but I do know that we generally hear about them on here before we do direct from MB for whatever reason. And yes, the sub forum being moved means I don’t check it as often as I used to either. Shame

Sorry if already asked. Does anyone know what the molton brown tsv is please. Thank you x

Molton Brown 11 Piece Ultimate Luxury Gift Collection
Item Number: 243648
QVC Price £80.00
Todays Special Value Price £55.96
P&P £3.95
4 Easy Pays of £13.99

This 11-piece collection from Molton Brown features nine classic Bath & Shower Gels, plus two Fine Liquid Hand Washes, in your choice of Fresh of Floral fragrances. Presented with in a large gift box, and complete with an extra gift box and a large fabric bag for storage that are all currently only available at QVC, this luxe collection would make the ultimate present for a beauty fan, that's if you can bear to part with it!

Five-star luxury - found in the world's finest hotels and high-end department stores, Molton Brown is synonymous with luxury living. You too can create a boutique feeling at home in your bathroom with their range of beautifully fragranced products.

Elevate your daily routine - made in England from the finest ingredients, the Bath & Shower Gels from Molton Brown are well-loved for their rich, versatile formulas and can be used in your daily shower as a luxurious, cleansing wash or in your bath for an indulgent, pampering experience.

One sweet source - created by Senior Perfumer Vanessa Prudent, Molton Brown's Delicious Rhubarb & Rose fragrance starts its story at the iconic 'Rhubarb Triangle' in West Yorkshire. Here, extract is sourced from the radiant pink strands of the sweetest spring rhubarb before coming together with gentle pink rose in a delicate harmony of scent.

Your own slice of paradise - blissfully balanced, Flora Luminare is inspired by the idyllic Tahitian Punaauia beach and pays tribute to the Tiare flower, one of the world's most coveted gardenia flowers. Combined with notes of orange blossom, jasmine absolute, vanilla and musk, this sublime scent drifts you away to the tropical shores of an island paradise.

Coveted fragrance - crafted by Master Perfumer Jacques Chabert in 2002, the iconic Re-charge Black Pepper fragrance is one of Molton Brown's most well-known scents. It brings soft citrus, deep woody and rich spicy notes together in a bold, adventurous blend loved by both men and women across the globe.

Scent on a journey - inspired by 18th century British botanist Dr. William Houstoun and his discovery of a new type of tobacco plant in South America, Tobacco Absolute features musky, mature tobacco absolute extract sourced from Peru, blended with a combination of warm woods and a subtle yet decisive hint of citrus to bring it right up to date. It's a hit with men and women in equal measure.

Gorgeous gifting - if you like to give Molton Brown as a present to a loved one, this collection is even more special, as it boasts two gift boxes and a large fabric bag, designed for QVC and currently only available here. It's sure to make your gift to pop a little bit more. If you've got a lot of beauty fans to please, you could even split this set down into smaller collections and treat everyone to their favourite scent.

Make your choice - this collection comes in two options, Fresh or Floral, so you can choose the scents that suit your tastes the best.

Make your choice:
Floral collection contains:

• 1 x Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an irresistibly sweet and floral scent
  • 1 x Flora Luminare Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a Tahitian-inspired, floral scent
  • 1 x Empowering Jasmine & Sun Rose Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a rich floral scent
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml) - leave your hands feeling soft, clean and beautifully fragranced with this translucent gel, a decadent formula that creates a light lather upon contact with water. Designed to deeply cleanse your skin, while treating your senses to an uplifting citrus scent
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml) - leave your hands feeling soft, clean and beautifully fragranced with this translucent gel, a decadent formula that creates a light lather upon contact with water. Designed to deeply cleanse your skin, while treating your senses to an iconic, invigorating scent
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a fresh sea-soaked scent
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a warm, woody scent
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - an award-winning translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in its iconic, spicy scent
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in this iconic, invigorating scent
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an uplifting citrus scent
  • 1 x Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an intense, enigmatic scent
  • 1 x fabric bag - ideal for storing your favourite formulas in
  • 1 x large gift box
  • 1 x small gift box

Or
Fresh collection contains:

• 1 x Vetiver & Grapefruit Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a sophisticated citrus-wood scent
  • 1 x Geranium Nefertum Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an alluring, complex scent
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (300ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a warm, woody scent
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml) - leave your hands feeling soft, clean and beautifully fragranced with this translucent gel, a decadent formula that creates a light lather upon contact with water. Designed to deeply cleanse your skin, while treating your senses to a fresh sea-soaked scent
  • 1 x Refined White Mulberry Fine Liquid Hand Wash (100ml) - leave your hands feeling soft, clean and beautifully fragranced with this translucent gel, a decadent formula that creates a light lather upon contact with water. Designed to deeply cleanse your skin, while treating your senses to an elegant, herbaceous scent
  • 1 x Coastal Cypress & Sea Fennel Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a fresh sea-soaked scent
  • 1 x Tobacco Absolute Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in a warm, woody scent
  • 1 x Re-charge Black Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - an award-winning translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in its iconic, spicy scent
  • 1 x Fiery Pink Pepper Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in this iconic, invigorating scent
  • 1 x Orange & Bergamot Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an uplifting citrus scent
  • 1 x Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel (30ml) - a translucent gel formula suitable for all skin types, which beautifully lathers on contact with water and helps to deeply cleanse and soften the skin while enveloping you in an intense, enigmatic scent
  • 1 x fabric bag - ideal for storing your favourite formulas in
  • 1 x large gift box
  • 1 x small gift box

I love the floral set but I wanted more men fragrances for presents. I will be able to pick what I really need direct from MB.

Didn't want all soaps - bath/shower/hand so I plumped for the L'Occitane tsv with the eau de cologne - so delighted with the men's fresh version.

Latest posts

Back