Nails Inc TSV 18th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I dare not try RedCarpet. My nails were destroyed by just a couple of sessions of Shellac. It took me months to be able to grow the at all. Great when it was on but it didn't last much past 10 days on me.

I do secretly envy those that can get away with it!

I dare not try RedCarpet. My nails were destroyed by just a couple of sessions of Shellac. It took me months to be able to grow the at all. Great when it was on but it didn't last much past 10 days on me.

Did the manicurist rough up the surface of your nails before applying the Shellac? I never do that though I do rough up the gel surface to remove it. If you know someone who has bought the Redcarpet set perhaps they could just do one nail for you so that you can try it. As RedCarpet can have ordinary nail varnish applied over it you could paint it to match your non Redcarpet painted nails.

My nails have split and broken off all my life and Redcarpetmanicure has for some reason strengthened my nails and I can grow them to just over the tips of my fingers now. I still get the occasional flaking nail tip when the 10 days are up but as they have grown during the 10 days I can just file it off. It is the first time in my life that I've had to file my nails.

Just taken delivery of my Nails Inc TSV and like it a lot more than I thought I would. I expected to like/keep maybe three and sell or gift the rest but there's only one I definitely will sell as I have it already, and one I don't think I'll wear but I'm still considering trying it. I am in a pickle now because I pride myself on being able to make a manicure last 6-7 days but I can't wait to try all the new colours (up to 6 weeks)! Therefore, I am looking forward to seeing the blogs - hint, hint, slinky cat!!

I bought the perfect formula set and used the clear topcoat over my nails inc. it lasted 2 wk with no chipping or cracking via work in a nursery school so my hands get some bashing about what with toys, sand n water. Really impressed

Just taken delivery of my Nails Inc TSV and like it a lot more than I thought I would. I expected to like/keep maybe three and sell or gift the rest but there's only one I definitely will sell as I have it already, and one I don't think I'll wear but I'm still considering trying it. I am in a pickle now because I pride myself on being able to make a manicure last 6-7 days but I can't wait to try all the new colours (up to 6 weeks)! Therefore, I am looking forward to seeing the blogs - hint, hint, slinky cat!!

Wow! That's quick delivery.

Wow! That's quick delivery.

I know - I was surprised also but I did pre-order when I got the email saying I could (on Tuesday, I think). Hope you get yours soon too ... if you ordered, that is!

I bought the perfect formula set and used the clear topcoat over my nails inc. it lasted 2 wk with no chipping or cracking via work in a nursery school so my hands get some bashing about what with toys, sand n water. Really impressed
Wow, I have Perfect Formula but it doesn't last on me at all, and peel straight away after bath.

I had my first gel polish manicure at a department store today! Its Gelish and I have to say my nails look pretty amazing. I still can't get over how perfect they look, and that it should last 3 weeks. The UV lamp was supefast. 5 second to cure the base coat, 20 secs for each layer of polish and 30 secs for the top coat. How does this compare with RCM? The Gelish lamp costs £400 and the LED bulbs never need to be replaced. Has anyone tried Gelish and if so, how does it compare to Shellac, RCM and others?

I bet it will be with you early next week, Breeze. As I say, I did order early and got the email saying it was despatched the morning of the TSV. They obviously had a good sales day as they sold out so maybe they have/had a bit of a backlog.

Marina, have you had Nails Inc (or any other nail sets) from QVC in the past? I think they have worked out that I buy nearly every nails TSV going so they guessed I'd be interested. I know I am not the only one "invited" to place an early order but I don't know if it's only the people who buy those things regularly.

Received mine this morning and I'm really impressed! Especially with the green sprinkles one ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350905798.859378.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As the title says;;; Am with you there Flamenco, I feel the same way, those glitters etc are a nightmare and I end up picking them off my nails instead. They look lovely when first done, but, as I am constantly finding with Nails Inc, they chip more easily than LD or OPI even with top coat on. Cannot be done with spending ages getting them all done then 1 day later finding chips out and having to either put up with it or TRY to remove it... I too, have now sold the glitters on ebay and will not buy anymore, not even their usual range. Think I will stick to OPI as it lasts. Also trying China Glaze too which seems to be pretty good lasting too.

I use Andrea Fullerton's Peel Off polishes (Superdrug) as a base coat and Sally Hansen's Mega Shine (dries HARD in a minute, leaves polish glossy) on top. Then I just peel it all off in one go. No soaking or rubbing, just satisfaction - if you like that sort of thing!

My Nails Inc Auto-delivery is showing as "in process" in my accout, item number for the AD set is 202810 if you want to search for yours. Not sure I really want this, and I certainly don't need it!

Jude xx

Latest posts

Back