Oh no! David Hawkins is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
In the 15 years I've been watching Q, there has only been one presenter or guest that I just couldn't stand, and that was David Hawkins.

I haven't seen him for years, but Charlie just said "He's back! He has a larger than life personality".

In other words, he is brash, arrogant and SHOUTS all the time.

Hes a loose cannon so i Love him! lol Q is way to boring these days so anything that puts the presenter on edge is great IMO.

In the 15 years I've been watching Q, there has only been one presenter or guest that I just couldn't stand, and that was David Hawkins.

I haven't seen him for years, but Charlie just said "He's back! He has a larger than life personality".

In other words, he is brash, arrogant and SHOUTS all the time.

I like him he makes me laugh, wondered what had happened to him

Yes Sir, Yes Madam, that spray and grow was the best thing ever. Myrtle if you're watching, pay attention and get your purse out lol. Love him. Will need to watch out for him. He was on the gardening shows not that long ago with an lawn edger thingy - he just yaks on and on and on - a joy to watch!

CC

Was it him that took the part of Mr Christmas (not in July !) a few years ago when he would bring us Thomas Bacconi et al ????? he drives you bonkers !

Oh no! David Hawkins is back

Oh dear gawd he never draws breath, he sold 'flower towers' for years...I hoped he had retired....

Latest posts

Back