Presenter's And Their Very Popular Bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didnt buy one when it was a TSV firs time, wasn't tempted, then just recently saw it on someone on TV and really liked it. Probably will go for it this time. The ones on ebay put a nice bead and the not so nice bead in turn, the ones on qvc were just nice beads only, perhaps, the reason for double the price.

it will be the same price as before

Entice Crystal & Hematite Beaded Friendship Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 601111
QVC Price £22.50
Today's Special Value Price £18.50
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45

on a buy more save more option

argos have got some and they are using the silky cord which i find easier to pull than the qvc cotton one, its £19.99 and nice colours

Check out todays national deal on Groupon. A very similar bracelet minus the silver beads at the end for £12 each x

What is the size of the beads? I mostly see bracelets with 10 mm beads, but they are quite small and the cord covers quite a large part of the bead iykwim. I bought one with 12 mm crystal beads from Ebay and it looks lovely. Jewellery from le Q usually is smaller IRL than on the telly.

I saw these on e-bay before they were on QVC so I bought a silver one, it came from China and cost £9 with free p&p. I was so pleased with it and had lots of comments from my friends so I've ordered 3 more as presents and a cost of less than £30. I went to Lakeside on Tues and saw them in the jewellers at £25 each and to be honest I don't think you could tell the difference between them.

I saw these on e-bay before they were on QVC so I bought a silver one, it came from China and cost £9 with free p&p. I was so pleased with it and had lots of comments from my friends so I've ordered 3 more as presents and a cost of less than £30. I went to Lakeside on Tues and saw them in the jewellers at £25 each and to be honest I don't think you could tell the difference between them.
Please could you post the link to the ones that you bought? I'm interested.

Latest posts

Back