QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

items in mary cohr item 227 065

QVC 44.50 BCC 33.37 UK PP 4.45

1 x 400ml Shower Gel with Phytoaromatic Essences
1 x 15ml Double Action Exfoliator
1 x 15ml Ice Lift Mask
1 x sample Pure Environment Day and Night cream.

Mary Cohr's Shower Gel with Phytoaromatic Essences makes your showeror bath a moment of genuine pleasure and relaxation. It is great for sensitive skin as it contains camomile. It also contains Marigold and Lavenderextracts. (PAO Exfoliator 12months, others 18 months)

items in Prai item 227 056

QVC 20.00 BCC 15.00 UK PP 2.95

Breast Cancer Care -
1 x 30g Ageless Throat & Decolletage Creme

Specificfor the 2nd largest area women show visible signs of ageing. Minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Designed to target the loss offirmness Helps Maintains skin's lipid barrier to increase the skin's ability toretain moisture.

Ahhh.. if the info you have here is correct then I think we've spotted QVC's 'out' - things aren't half price they are just reduced :33:

Ahhh.. if the info you have here is correct then I think we've spotted QVC's 'out' - things aren't half price they are just reduced :33:

fraggle that is why i posted the prices they gave me as i thought it was wierd but there again i emailed about the laura geller kit to get some details they sent me an email with the details and this

"QVC 30.00 IP 15.00 UK PP 3.45" which is for the laura geller kit

so i`m puzzled at what is going on as the prices for the first 2 dont match but the price for the laura geller one does

I wonder if it will be an 'up to 50%' reduction? The first two items seem to have a 25% reduction...

This sounds lovely, will it really only be £16 :eek:

226 616 Elemis Face & Body Discovery Set

1x 35ml Exotic Frangipani Monoi Moisture Melt
1x 60ml Skin Nourishing Milk Bath
1x 20ml Pro-Collagen Hand & Nail Cream
1x 15ml Absolute Lifting Mask
1x 20ml Gentle Rose Exfoilator
1x 15ml S.O.S Emergency Cream

fraggle that is why i posted the prices they gave me as i thought it was wierd but there again i emailed about the laura geller kit to get some details they sent me an email with the details and this

"QVC 30.00 IP 15.00 UK PP 3.45" which is for the laura geller kit

so i`m puzzled at what is going on as the prices for the first 2 dont match but the price for the laura geller one does

I hope this is correct SCW, if this is the case I'll try and get this! Do we have to wait for the BBC day to buy at the reduce price and for the money to go to charity?

Please can anyone tell me if there will be any Nails Inc on bcc night. Thank you.

I haven't been on the site for a few days so i've just seen this thread - just wanted to say thanks to our ST.com detectives,Sazza and SCW who do a wonderful job on our behalfx Fraggle, great idea about seperate thread just for itemsx I'm loving some of these BCC items, they are great value at half(hopefully!) price,i'm so looking forward to the 8 October its usually one of the best nights on the site. Lindax

Email from QGossip.

Take a peak at this year's special Breast Cancer Care Products.

One of the ways we're supporting Breast Cancer Care this year is with specially designed items, and we've got three of them right here.

If you'd like to buy them, you'll have to be patient and wait until our Breast Cancer Care 2008 show from 6pm until 9pm on Wednesday 8th October. Enjoy...

Fashion with a heart

This vibrant pink, heart-shaped pendant is the perfect blend of fashion and charity, and is sure to add a colourful accent to your look this winter!

Cultivate support with this purple orchid

The Betty Westgate Moth Orchid (Phalaenopsis) is a new variety that has been named in honour of Betty Westgate, who founded Breast Cancer Care in 1973.

The orchid's double-stemmed vivid purple flowers and stylish cream pot will add a splash of colour and a touch of class to any room.

Get a cute pair of pink earphones

Get your hands on a pair of these glamorous Pink Crystal Earphones! Embellished earphones to go with your MP3 player are the next big trend, so you'll be ahead of the fashionistas with this fabulous bubblegum pink pair! Even better, they're decorated with the Breast Cancer Care pink ribbon logo in gorgeous sparkling crystals.

With your support we've raised a total of £2.3 million for Breast Cancer Care over the years, so continue to show you care and tune in to QVC's Breast Cancer Care 2008 show from 6pm until 9pm on Wednesday 8th October.

the earphones sound interesting would be a great present depending on price.

Latest posts

Back