QVC Breast Cancer Care Event Items

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good news

i just got this in an email from QVC

"Shop for charity! On Wednesday 8th October we've got three hours devoted to Breast Cancer Care. During this time, not only will there be unmissable50% mark-downs in price but also all net proceeds will be donated to the charity and we'll be showing highlights of the Breast Cancer Care fashion show."

Thanks

"Shop for charity! On Wednesday 8th October we've got three hours devoted to Breast Cancer Care. During this time, not only will there be unmissable50% mark-downs in price but also all net proceeds will be donated to the charity and we'll be showing highlights of the Breast Cancer Care fashion show."

Thanks for the heads up. It should be a good evening!:1::1:

I have family coming on Wednesday night, sounds awful but I would have loved to have watched the event. Hope I can still get a few items though. Thanks to everyone who finds the details, appreciated!

umm, the proceeds after they have covered their costs, then?:whistle:

I do like the fashion with a heart
breast_cancer_care_murano_heart_p_2.jpg

My thoughts exactly, so as I understand it they get suppliers to give items for free, then QVC "cover their costs", who knows what that means. I have always been a bit suspicious of QVC's real contribution, suppose its better than nothing though !!!

This is available on the website just now but not at BCC price

Butler&Wilson Crystal Ribbon Teddy Bear Brooch

QVC Price
£28.00

Item Number

Availability
In stock

UK P&P
£2.95

VAT

No, I don't think so. It means that they have to deduct the VAT from the price you pay to give to the Chancellor and the net proceeds, i.e. the rest of the purchase price, go to the charity. I believe that QVC donate the airtime and the presenters work for free to support the charity.

I think it is a good effort on the part of QVC and personally, I am happy to support it. It doesn't hurt that people get some nice things at half price either! It is a win/win situation, as I am sure the manufacturers can set their gifts against tax and QVC and the presenters get some really positive publicity.

:1::1::1:

Just checked and some have gone down in price.

Elemis - 226616 - £22.40
OPI - 226947 - £17.50
Gatineau - 227064 - £21.00
Liz Earle - 226941 - £20.65
SBC - 227054 - £18.20

Curiouser and curiouser

Elemis - 226616 - £22.40
OPI - 226947 - £17.50
SBC - 227054 - £18.20

Hi,
That's a bit odd. Will have to keep an eye on those prices.

:33::33:

Tabatha - have QVC just reduced them this year, rather then the usual half price, do you know. Thanks.

Tabatha - have QVC just reduced them this year, rather then the usual half price, do you know. Thanks.

Dazzler read what qvc sent me in the quote below

"Shop for charity! On Wednesday 8th October we've got three hours devoted to Breast Cancer Care. During this time, not only will there be unmissable 50% mark-downs in price but also all net proceeds will be donated to the charity and we'll be showing highlights of the Breast Cancer Care fashion show."

so makes intresting reading because those prices do not seem like half

Elemis - 226616 - £22.40
OPI - 226947 - £17.50
SBC - 227054 - £18.20

I just checked all the items numbers on Q Mobile and they are all saying no product found so looks like they are hiding things now the prices have been reduced.

Another BCC item

Laura Geller Bejewelled Collection
Item Number 222030
£20.50
Breast Cancer Care Price £14.35

Sorry no discription yet

Attachments

• 222030.jpg
    222030.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 273

Latest posts

Back