QVC Models

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I tihnk Renee looks wayyyyy too tanned. She has major pigmentation on her forehead so must have ahd a lecture from AY about staying out of the sun or using high SPFs, doesn't seem to have taken heed.

She is turning into mahogany David Dickinson!!! I do think she has really beautiful hair, so thick and long but I think she thinks she is gorgeous and that's just not an attractive quality in someone.

On the other hand I think Ali is absolutely beautiful , captivating.

There is nothing behind Renee's eye when she smiles whereas Ali seems far more real.

Last edited:
Ali is lovely. By far one of the prettiest models on QVC.

I also remember Andrea who used to model all the Kirks Folly tat years back but went off to do past life regression etc. She was on QVC a few weeks back & I was a bit shocked as she looked nothing like as pretty as she used to.

Does anyone remember a middle aged model who was so OTT I used to feel like hurling when she was on? She also was the rep for Clientele at some point as well. And she does the BBC link in walking up & down with a lawn mower. She was awful, truly awful. Such a show off & thought herself so ****** marvellous.

I also remember Andrea who used to model all the Kirks Folly tat years back but went off to do past life regression etc. She was on QVC a few weeks back & I was a bit shocked as she looked nothing like as pretty as she used to.

Does anyone remember a middle aged model who was so OTT I used to feel like hurling when she was on? She also was the rep for Clientele at some point as well. And she does the BBC link in walking up & down with a lawn mower. She was awful, truly awful. Such a show off & thought herself so ****** marvellous.

Sue i think this might be the reason why she is no longer the rep for Clientele on QVC?

When I saw Renee on the kipling hour last night I thought she looked like she needed a good wash!!! She is also the model on my current knitting pattern so I have to see her all the time! Lovely hair though.

I find the model Goody incredibly scary - that smile aaaaaagh ! her name is Jane Goody, so why the pretentious use of the surname.

She has a fantastic figure and fabulous hair, BUT, and I dont want to cause offence, she does border on looking very, ahem, manly ! I do wonder how old she is, - her face says 50s - even 60s, and no-one I know in that age group has anything like the shiny mane of hair she possesses (has she never gone through the menopause ???)

As for Tiffany - she gets loads of work; from stepping into disabled baths, advertising cruises on IW, and promoting Plumbs stretch covers, as well as qvc.

Hi summergirl(great name) - Karen still appears occasionally - usually Tova but i know what you mean as i've not seen her for ages though. Re Jo i remember there was a lot of chat re QVC seemingly telling her she was too fat!! to model there? As your clip shows she went over to the darkside(IW) and then disappeared-I think- because i only view IW when i'm channel surfing and thats for a couple of seconds. Welcome to ST.com, i hope you enjoy your time herex:sun:
Thank you for the nice welcome x

I remember watching Beauty Hour with AY one day and she said that a certain model had turned up but she had botox done and AY was not willing to use her for trying out any of the beauty products that day! She should have a word with Lulu next time :grin:

Hi Brissles I agree about Goodie looking slightly manly, but on the question of age I am 66 and still a natural redhead (maybe more strawberry blond now) . My hair is half way down my back and still very shiny, mainly down to Charles Worthington shine shampoo and no conditioner. Sometimes a spray of his Dream Hair. Mind you when I was younger it wasn't as good as it is now.I know people say you should have shorter hair when you are older, but long is so much easier to manage and is cheaper to keep looking good

forgive me if there is a previous thread on this, but seriously, could Renee (? spelling) look any more bored? Ideas above her station per chance? If she was in demand as a model I guess she wouldn't be on QVC.

People often comment on this fact!

oh yeah, she was bad wasn't she. Didnt last long with them I dont think. Claudia was a former QVC model wasnt she - turned presenter.

Whats the name of the blonde one who does a lot of Laura Geller and is (poor girl) in the Tena Lady ads.

It always amazes me when people just vanish from QVC, no explanation or even a word about them - Denis Ojons wifey, Lorraine on SBC, Jill and Molton Brown, the Smashbox guy, plus a few others I cant think of.

I find the model Goody incredibly scary - that smile aaaaaagh ! her name is Jane Goody, so why the pretentious use of the surname.

She has a fantastic figure and fabulous hair, BUT, and I dont want to cause offence, she does border on looking very, ahem, manly ! I do wonder how old she is, - her face says 50s - even 60s, and no-one I know in that age group has anything like the shiny mane of hair she possesses (has she never gone through the menopause ???)

As for Tiffany - she gets loads of work; from stepping into disabled baths, advertising cruises on IW, and promoting Plumbs stretch covers, as well as qvc.

They probably use her surname as there used to be a Model called Jane, and maybe they used to be on together and it would be too confusing to have 2 Janes on the same show.

Haven't seen Jo for years on IW so seems she has disappeared completely.
If I was held down by force and told to pick a fave *modell it would've been Jo Skinner because she was gorgeous, feisty and funny. I believe she now runs her own model agency and during her QVC days I got the impression from some banter between her and Smarmy that she was married to a wealthy guy and didn't really need to work anyway.

If I was held down by force and told to pick a fave *modell it would've been Jo Skinner because she was gorgeous, feisty and funny. I believe she now runs her own model agency and during her QVC days I got the impression from some banter between her and Smarmy that she was married to a wealthy guy and didn't really need to work anyway.

I liked Jo Skinner too...I think on a thread a couple of months back there was something about a bit of a fall-out with her & JR, so perhaps that's something to do with her not being on these days - I thought she had a lovely face and the short hairdo she sported then really suited her.

I didn't know she was the "lawnmower lady" but I think you mean another Jo..don't know her last name..also used to be on an ad for, er, haemorrhoids...ok, Farmer Giles if you prefer!

haven't read all this thread,so apologies if repeating.

From the current models - I like tanya and joy - seem very "normal".I like Ali,but would like her not to be reserved judt for the B&W shows.

I also like sharon (I know shes not a fave on here) but when you hear her speak on some jewellery shows,she's comes across as such a nice lady.

I've just read a quick comment about goody.Shes wouldn't in the past,a model that stood out for me - until I saw her a couple of years back,at christmas time,outside harrods.She was laughing and laughing with a friend,and she was dressed head to toe in black - and she looked AMAZING!!!! just like a supermodel.I even did a double take - and now since I've seen her "in the flesh" she is also one of my favourites.

I'm not at all keen on renee.I wish she would lay off the fake tan.Having said that,she looks like she has really bad skin - so maybe to be fair,it could be covering that - or causing it??

haven't read all this thread,so apologies if repeating.

From the current models - I like tanya and joy - seem very "normal".I like Ali,but would like her not to be reserved judt for the B&W shows.

I also like sharon (I know shes not a fave on here) but when you hear her speak on some jewellery shows,she's comes across as such a nice lady.

I've just read a quick comment about goody.Shes wouldn't in the past,a model that stood out for me - until I saw her a couple of years back,at christmas time,outside harrods.She was laughing and laughing with a friend,and she was dressed head to toe in black - and she looked AMAZING!!!! just like a supermodel.I even did a double take - and now since I've seen her "in the flesh" she is also one of my favourites.

I'm not at all keen on renee.I wish she would lay off the fake tan.Having said that,she looks like she has really bad skin - so maybe to be fair,it could be covering that - or causing it??

sharon is fabulous.
goody is fabulous.

old skool models, glamorous and elegant and know what theyre there for!

what happened to jo fair? she was around alot with jo skinner and stayed after skinner left but i havent seen her for ages?

BurlyBeaR;408472 what happened to jo fair? she was around alot with jo skinner and stayed after skinner left but i havent seen her for ages?[/QUOTE said:
I saw Jo Fair a few weeks ago on a Beauty Workshop..

One model that I do think is gorgeous is Malintha (sp?) - and when the camera is on her she doesn't sit preening & pouting, she seems quite shy...wish I looked like her!

Latest posts

Back