QVC no quibble money back guarantee as long as you don't return over 50%

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yep, sorry. The Big Picture doesn't or shouldn't involve this. Please stop insulting me, folks, you may not agree with what I'm saying but I have no axe to grind, no personal issues, no inside information. Just an alternative point of view.

Well, my point of view is that you could have made these points without resorting to personal attacks, then none of this would have happened! You are both fluent and cogent and I would have loved to have heard your Devil's advocacy without benefit of snide remarks and innuendo.

We are all prepared to listen to, respect and sometimes act upon anyone's opinions as is amply demonstrated on a daily basis.Why the nastiness? It was totally uncalled for. If you have issues with Graham, then you should take it to email, not try to belittle him and undermine him in front of us - that's both childish and undignified and it ill becomes you.

I know Hon - but I feel better now!:grin:

Tee, hee, how uproaringly funny. Let's pick on the person going the other way. Hilarious!

I've spent the day trying to defend myself and dealing with some pretty aggressive, unpleasant , personal posts. Also responding to what I thought were straight questions without responding to previous posts which contained endless explanation marks and several question marks ( quite aggressive, no?)

Gawd, I'm SUCH A BORE. But I'm not a bully.

You don't know me in real life, do you? Would you be like this if you met me I wonder.

Last edited:
This doesn't seem to be going anywhere and has descended into the many
picking on the one, which is upsetting.

It's reap what you sow I reckon.

Tigers Eye was on the attack and accusing people of insulting her lo-o-o-ong before anybody actually did.

Can there really be anybody left that doesn't see she has an agenda and an axe to grind?

Run Forest Run posts this:

Are you suggesting that I did not hear, with my own ears, the QVC representative who telephoned me yesterday tell me that my returns were at 57% which is above the QVC return rate of 50%??????? Is that not enough 'hard evidence' for you? Or are you suggesting I am lying???

Why on earth would I post something on here which wasn't true???

I am very insulted by your insinuation that I am not telling the truth. What the hell would I have to gain by lying about this???!!!!

The 'proof' is what the QVC rep told me. It was an official phone call to discuss my return rate, not just a general customer service call. I'm sure other people who have had the letter from QVC can verify this but when my follow up letter from the phone call arrives I'll be sure to forward a copy to Graham (and you to should you so desire).

and Tigers Eye posts:

Stop insulting me.

Where was the insult?

I had thought that she's not very good at this but if she's got you all angry at fellow forumites for arguing with her rather than at QVC's dodgier practices then she's better than I thought! :eek:

No...(that's a sarcastic remark I don't relate to) it would so I can see what you're really like...face to face. Probably a nice person (as I am) and I'm sure less aggressive than you seem. I live in Brighton. Can travel. Are you far? Brighton is cool for meeting up.

Last edited:
Can I suggest we all sit down and have a cup of tea/coffee or a glass or two of something stronger !, and agree to disagree :cheeky:...
We are all here because we like to give opinions but this thread has IMHO gone too far !.

Now that sounds good, scampdog. I',m sure none of us would say things to people that we wouldn't be happy to say to them face to face.

Last edited:
dont worry tigers eye if your not complaining always in the minority on this site,

i presume this site was designed to embrace shopping telly as a community but for some reason its got that way i honestly think some people would only be satisfied if all shopping channels went under, Qvc or any other shopping channel is at least employing lots of people in this country and can only speak about qvc but they are a honest company to customers hat always try to what’s fair and right. I know that’s easy to say for company that u work for but some people wont work for a company that wasn’t and I am one of them.

and only bit i would say about topic is even though they contact about high returns non faulty u still have 30 day money back also u still have stat right to cancel, and faulty items show returned because they are returns :)

hope this helps and few more postive news items would be nice since u all use shopping channels so must be some good news items.

Hi qvc worker

Would you explain more about the CRM ( computer system) so that fewer people accuse me of lying or being superior?) Or worse!

TE.

Again, I don't work for QVC and have no axe to grind. No patronising agenda. Nor...ANYTHING.

Last edited:
No...(that's a sarcastic remark I don't relate to) it would so I can see what you're really like...face to face. Probably a nice person (as I am) and I'm sure less aggressive than you seem. I live in Brighton. Can travel. Are you far? Brighton is cool for meeting up.

So do I, where in Brighton are you?

dont worry tigers eye if your not complaining always in the minority on this site,

i presume this site was designed to embrace shopping telly as a community but for some reason its got that way i honestly think some people would only be satisfied if all shopping channels went under, Qvc or any other shopping channel is at least employing lots of people in this country and can only speak about qvc but they are a honest company to customers hat always try to what’s fair and right. I know that’s easy to say for company that u work for but some people wont work for a company that wasn’t and I am one of them.

and only bit i would say about topic is even though they contact about high returns non faulty u still have 30 day money back also u still have stat right to cancel, and faulty items show returned because they are returns :)

hope this helps and few more postive news items would be nice since u all use shopping channels so must be some good news items.

Sorry I have to totally disagree. This site was started as a fan site and a few years ago I got really frustrated with the negative comments, but know I think that the channels on the whole get the comments that they deserve.

QVC could have answered the question, but have chosen not to reply to me.

I really believe that QVC would benefit by opening up a dialogue with ShoppingTelly.com, I am always very happy to post positive stories as and when they arrive, QVC have chosen to blank this site, their choice but without answers the customer has every right to complain.

I am not even objecting to the policy QVC have, what I am objecting to is the on screen "buy and try" attitude, then send customers "the letter" or customers receive "the call". Make the policy clear on screen and you wont hear another complaint from me.

Love Brighton...but too personal on a public Forum. Anthing/Everything prompts aggressive responses! PM me for details.

S.

The majority of posts on here are not complaints. There are many happy and positives threads on this forum. If this forum was full of moaners then we wouldn't have the number of members we do!!!!

Hi!
I'm glad you enjoy working for QVC. Whenever I speak to people in your call centre, they sound as if they enjoy their work, too and it's generally a pleasure to speak to them.
Most of us are here because we've spent far too much money with them, for our own good which shows that they are good at their job - which is selling. I've been with them since the first day. I have also lurked on this forum for an awful long time and know that it is not here because we want shopping channels to go under - where would the fun be in that!
At the moment, we are getting upset and worried about the letters and phone calls that many loyal and honest customers are receiving about their returns, while, at the same time the presenters are urging us to return goods. It may well be that a few are spoiling it for the many. It is certainly the case that we receive returned goods sometimes.
I've had clothes with makeup on the collar and incomplete, or used items of makeup.We are upset that these count against us when it is the fault of QVC. If it is just called a 'return' then it can look as if we are abusing the system. We want clarification of this so that we don't get the phone call.....

Latest posts

Back