Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mason doing a price comparison for his wtach toolkit, IW is £12.99, they went looking for a comaprison and found one at £36. :eek::ROFLMAO:

There loads on Amazon, better quality, at around the IW price, some a quid or two more, but as i say better quality.
Ah the good old selly telly price comparison. Sometimes of genuine use to the viewer, usually of no use whatsoever other than to encourage further shopping around by the viewer if they have any sense whatsoever ;)

We've done the price checking so you don't have to!
Nah, it's okay ...

Ah the good old selly telly price comparison. Sometimes of genuine use to the viewer, usually of no use whatsoever other than to encourage further shopping around by the viewer if they have any sense whatsoever ;)

Nah, it's okay ...
I trust selly telly presenters as much as I trust politicians...🤔

Nah, it's okay ...

Thing is, they just put a price up, they don't show if it's the same product or where they are getting the price from, so you can't really judge the if it's a fair comparison or not.

There is now way someone is selling a similar kit to that one (ie same pieces & quality) for £35.

Thing is, they just put a price up, they don't show if it's the same product or where they are getting the price from, so you can't really judge the if it's a fair comparison or not.

There is now way someone is selling a similar kit to that one (ie same pieces & quality) for £35.
Shaun Ryan's FB page says big news, You Garden coming to an unamed shopping channel soon. Ideal World perhaps?

It the cheapo dashcam again, now since IW mk3 re-launched the dashcam has hardly been off the screen's and all the presenters have said its going going almost gone....get it now folks.....this wont be back etc etc blah blah.

Alas still never been a sell out as far as i'm aware. This is why I cant take IW serious.

ship.jpg

my personal favourite is the memory foam mattress, when they drop a bowling ball on it and then show a video of a lorry running over it.... though it does cut away fairly fast after the second attempt.

Also the guy who is the mattress expert these days, also is the expert of the restwell 'why not buy four of them' chairs. Not impressed.

Followed by one filled with walking sticks no doubt.

It the cheapo dashcam again, now since IW mk3 re-launched the dashcam has hardly been off the screen's and all the presenters have said its going going almost gone....get it now folks.....this wont be back etc etc blah blah.

Alas still never been a sell out as far as i'm aware. This is why I cant take IW serious.
Do you know the brand so we can find out how rubbish it is?

Sorry, Its a no name late 2000s looking device, Just so low budget.
I checked their site I believe this is the product: https://www.idealworld.tv/watch-liv...ion.small-size-10x9x6-cm---black-7386882.html

Unbranded. Not only that but it doesn't list some of the most important dashcam specs like resolution. Is it HD? 4K? VGA??? It doesn't say how wide the lens is and I imagine they haven't got any sample footage. You need to be able to see number plates clearly and have good low light capability. Does it record sound? If so does it sound like a wasp inside a tin can?

Just such a low rent feel to everything about it. The Poundland to Shop Extra’s Two Pound version. That dash cam is a disgrace to be offering for sale on anything other than a decorating table on a Sunday morning, outside your house, after a garage clearance. It is 10 years out of date on spec at least and how the presenters can keep a straight face selling both it and that ****** stick show after show, God knows. I am assuming it can’t go on like this selling stuff you’d be used to ordering from the small ads in the back of Daily Sketch. I hope that with the new studio comes some decent products - like a dash cam with a better spec than a Kodak Instamatic attached to a Tandy cassette recorder.

Latest posts

Back