Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We ate the chicken last night off the studio floor.. No table available?? We don’t need to cook anything tonight. We‘ve got so few left..Well..no need to show watches ticking on wrists any longer either.. Not when you’ve only got single figures stock. They’ll sell themselves…regardless..

We ate the chicken last night off the studio floor.. No table available?? We don’t need to cook anything tonight. We‘ve got so few left..Well..no need to show watches ticking on wrists any longer either.. Not when you’ve only got single figures stock. They’ll sell themselves…regardless..
Why stop there? May as well get rid of the presenters if the stock sells itself

I’m not a dentist…I‘m not a doctor.. Then proceeds to speak about the benefits of a sonic toothbrush. Speaking about the benefits, whatever you dress it up or down, for many, constitutes as advice given. What a dentist would do. Now speaking about the costs of hygienists, and advising us to look after our teeth and what we brush them with. General analogy- I’m not a doctor…but buy these pills, they’ll save your lives….

Going back even just a few years, TV shopping products were decent and I could cut through the presenters sh1te if I was wanting to buy something, But this is a new low......it isnt even funny tonight!! Sad state of affairs!
Yeah many of these products are, with no joke intended, just like the sort of stuff Del Boy would sell out of his suitcase whilst Rodney kept lookout for the local Bobby.

But as someone said, given the ~£10 price point of many of them, the tactic evidently is to buy cheap tat from their AliBaba suppliers (or equivalent) mark up to a around a tenner and make a tidy little profit on each.

I'll say it again, I'd LOVE to know how many they shift of each thing per presentation.

I’m not a dentist…I‘m not a doctor.. Then proceeds to speak about the benefits of a sonic toothbrush. Speaking about the benefits, whatever you dress it up or down, for many, constitutes as advice given. What a dentist would do. Now speaking about the costs of hygienists, and advising us to look after our teeth and what we brush them with. General analogy- I’m not a doctor…but buy these pills, they’ll save your lives….
I wouldn't believe a single word any of them spout about the products, including the pretendy 'experts' who throw on a t-shirt of the brand to make it look like they work for the brand when they don't.

If you like a product, great. If it's a good price to you, great. If you decide to buy from these folk and are pleased with the purchase, great. However, believe nothing of what they tell you ;)

This girl is struggling this evening. Painful to watch her. Desperate and unfounded claims. It wouldn’t surprise me if she doesn’t make it to the end of the shift.

Don't know why you would. Looks like it was put up in an hour (and I am being generous there) by Billy the Kid and Buffalo Bill 🤪
HOW DARE YOU!

My kitchen was carefully installed by my 96 year old neighbour. He might only have one arm and one leg and wears an eye patch but I will NOT have his diy skills questioned, got it?!?

HOW DARE YOU!

My kitchen was carefully installed by my 96 year old neighbour. He might only have one arm and one leg and wears an eye patch but I will NOT have his diy skills questioned, got it?!?
I can well believe that he built it with his one arm and his one leg. Some tools might have been helpful, too.

Latest posts

Back