Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So much time IW is given to watch sales & with many knowledgeable people on here, would they know if IW were known as big sellers (£ or %) or there are a number of outlets doing similar numbers.
If someone was looking for a medium standard watch where would be their choice be online?

Small fry, as small a minnow as possible in watch retailing. Despite claims of luxury, heirloom, must insure etc, they are just affordable Chinese made watches for small microbrands.

Heaps of decent online retailers for buying watches, but certainly wouldn't buy from IW.

What sort of budget/price range are you asking for?

Last edited:
This pair are breaking the meter tonight, some amount of LIES and bullshit being spouted. Military specs my arse. :ROFLMAO:
411.jpg

Small fry, as small a minnow as possible in watch retailing. Despite claims of luxury, heirloom, must insure etc, they are just affordable Chinese made watches for small microbrands.

Heaps of decent online retailers for buying watches, but certainly wouldn't buy from IW.
They will be reading a text in a minute Hammy has bought every watch tonight

How can They over allocate, surely when a sell happens, the computer system takes 1 away from the amount they have
They love saying phrases like over allocating cause they think it sounds good, and of course it's said to create panic in the prospective buyer.

Over allocating ...
Loaded on to the system ...
Technically sold out ...

Nothing but selly telly blah blah blah.

:(

I've just been chased out of Asda.

Why?

Cause I was looking at their steaks and I said to the staff 'you could put a 1 in front of those prices and they'd sell all day long!' I then said to a passing granny 'even if you don't need these steaks, just buy 'em, JUST BUY 'EM!!!'

At that point security appeared :(

As I ran out I kept shouting back at them 'A TELL IT LIKE IT IS ME!!!'

What sort of budget/price range are you asking for?
I was window shopping in the Rolex shop in town again. They really are something to insure!

I have to say I do prefer Shona's style of presenting over many of the others. She just tells you about the products. Sure not very many of the products are that great but I get sick of people like Jeremy really over egging the pudding

Latest posts

Back