Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would buy the tablet they are currently shilling right now, but I suspect the presentation of the next tablet will tell me i'm an idiot and wrong for buying this one.

I think buying neither from them is the safe choice.

Maybe wait until their Black Friday Sale?

That’s unless they’ve sold out of course, I’m guessing it was incredibly busy? :mysmilie_59:

I see Peter Simon is back on the watches for the first time since being a massive racist tomorrow at 4pm and 8pm last chance

Wonder if Igor will be there to smack him one?

Is there a massive warehouse somewhere full of cheapo smartphones that they can't shift, so IW have bought the lot in a bit of a Del Boy deal? Yet another "super...amazing...incredible" phone this morning :/

Is it me or has it felt like it has been on for at least 75% of the presentations today.

Is it me or has it felt like it has been on for at least 75% of the presentations today.

Tonight's phone is the ZTE Blade V8, which according to reviews is a decent phone with a decent camera and a recent but low-end Snapdragon chipset though the phone is practically a year old, therefore not a complete waste of time unlike certain other phones they have been flogging recently.

Though the Shreque-voiced promo for this phone is amusing because he pronounces 'ZTE' as 'zed tee eee' to begin with but towards the end says 'zee tee eee' instead. So much for consistency and professionalism :mysmilie_59:

Just watched the start of the watch hour with Kevinski and Nanty. First two Mathey Tissot automatic watches up, one costing £700 and the other £780, both had the hour hands around half an hour out of alignment. Minute hand at five minutes past the hour and hour hand half way between 9 and 10 Who put the hands on these things, Stevie Wonder? Talk about swiss quality control!!!! I just don't know how they could show these for sale!!!

Shades of Thomas Earnsha here. :mysmilie_17:

Last edited:
Just watched the start of the watch hour with Kevinski and Nanty. First two Mathey Tissot automatic watches up, one costing £700 and the other £780, both had the hour hands around half an hour out of alignment. Minute hand at five minutes past the hour and hour hand half way between 9 and 10 Who put the hands on these things, Stevie Wonder? Talk about swiss quality control!!!! I just don't know how they could show these for sale!!!

Shades of Thomas Earnsha here. :mysmilie_17:

Nanty introduced the ‘show’ with “I’ve never seen a line up like it” which I agree with.

He added “I’ve been told not to talk too much” which I defo agree with.

But has he now taken to literally painting his WHOLE head with Orange Dye?

He’s such a Kumquat :mysmilie_59:

98E226F3-E7AF-4A92-AA13-3C077B0B19F7.jpg2A4B9BAD-B0FE-47CF-B343-1FFAA237DEAB.jpg

Only until recently I found out that Shaun and Hayley were a couple. Then had a random thought this morning involving Roofix and a Dormeo mattress....

Attachments

• shaunandhayley.jpg
    shaunandhayley.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 124
Sigh..... Richard Dire, what a twunt. Talking about his cheap and nasty drone "that decimal point looks like it is in the wrong place. £699 is what you'd expect to pay for this at major electronic retailers"

How can he say crap like that with a straight face? I wish a channel would show his Dragons Den appearance on 24/7 repeat

Another Kevski world exclusive watch and can't be found on any other web site. This time a Mathey Tissot Darius quartz watch. Price is a mere £199.99 and according to dear old friend Kev is a £400 to £500 piece. Well, our on screen watch expert has made a mistake yet again. A quick look on Jomashop shows the very same world exclusive watch at a much lower price.

https://www.jomashop.com/mathey-tissot-darius-watch-h7915avn.html

Last edited:
an easy mistake to make

****** bermuda watches again in team colours been on this channel for years

Kevski tries to swipe them to light up they dont work HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

an easy mistake to make

****** bermuda watches again in team colours been on this channel for years

Kevski tries to swipe them to light up they dont work HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Bermuda Shelly Bay. Another useless gimmicky watch that lights up the hour markers only, so you still can't see the time in the dark!!! I ask you!!!!

They were still trying to flog off that ****** awful Russian football watch last week!!

More very strange tactics from Ideal

The 4pm show has just started at 3.52pm, the tablet show was obviously not selling a thing but why bother not doing the last eight minutes?

Peter tells us Kevski is the most famous horologist in the world....

Thanks for all your emails phone calls and letters

This is going to be full on cringe

you must go to the fonessss

this is an investment of time

this is incredible rare the value well you no what I am saying

look at this certificate adds to the value (looks like written on tracing paper!)

alberto loves this watch

listen to meeeeee

when you get it insured go to an expensive boutique I would go to the watches of switzerland

More very strange tactics from Ideal

The 4pm show has just started at 3.52pm, the tablet show was obviously not selling a thing but why bother not doing the last eight minutes?

Peter tells us Kevski is the most famous horologist in the world....

Thanks for all your emails phone calls and letters

This is going to be full on cringe

The most famous horologist in the world?!!!!!!!

He talks a load of shite about helium release valves, incabloc shock protection and sapphire crystals. That's just for starters!! He only knows how to buy and sell and spout as much bolloc%s as his pal PS.

Last edited:
Sigh..... Richard Dire, what a twunt. Talking about his cheap and nasty drone "that decimal point looks like it is in the wrong place. £699 is what you'd expect to pay for this at major electronic retailers"

How can he say crap like that with a straight face? I wish a channel would show his Dragons Den appearance on 24/7 repeat

In my opinion you should not be allowed to say that unless you can factually prove a retailer is selling it for £699

the world famous hugho scharwze

just for the leather straps only well worth over a £100

rollocks, I thought he might be on good behaviour!

Dirty Peter just bellowed : -

‘Get yer phones ready, Collectors get yer phones ready, there weren’t many of these made, THIS is the Eraknoplan”

And after all that he got the name wrong, it’s called Ekranoplan.

Kevski explicitly claimed that only Precious Stones are more expensive to add to a Watch Dial than Tritium Tubes. Is that true? :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back