Random musings and general banter.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

His face is looking less …Hammer Horror today. The swelling from the injectables patio door must be going down. His eyes are still tiny though, his eyes brows reaching back for his ears, and his upper cheeks are very plump/pillow-y (a sure sign of dermal filler patio door collision).

As for the LED book light he's selling on a "you buy one you get one free" threat deal: Pedro, I'd rather buy none and get none free. Proper Poundland tosh!

Edit: ofc Muriel's in for it. Hasn't she got anything better to spend her pension on? 😂 Muriel dear, have some aspiration in life and turn over to QVC. If you're gonna buy crap, at least buy branded crap that will last more than 31 days.

Screenshot 2024-03-31 at 18.55.45.png

What the EFF is he on about?

He's flogging those cheap wi-fi security cameras that go in light sockets. Says buy 4, 5, or 6 and put them in every room. Okay, great: I can watch myself on the app …in darkness, because I no longer have actual light bulbs to illuminate the room.

Says put them in your Airbnb — What, to spy on people who rent it?!

Says but them to put one in your son and daughters bedroom — Bit creepy, and not sure they'll be super safe in the darkness.

Says put them in your caravan so you can monitor it when you're not there — It works over Wi-Fi, Pedro so now I need to have a second permanent broadband connection there, and the camera and router plugged in and powered on. Sure, I'll leave cheap Chinese electronic equipment plugged in and left on in a remote caravan I'm not at. Not a fire risk at all...

Says it's disguised as a light bulb to increase security — Yes, a light bulb without a bulb and a giant lens on it. No-one will ever guess. Especially when they turn the light on and nothing happens…

Edit: Just said "We've seen them elsewhere for £109. Not a direct comparison - it's the same one."

Last edited:
I was to scared to watch or have radio 5 on lol I've just gone on to the BBC to see the result I'm happy with a point pity we have to go to Spurs for the last game of the season its thier cup final lol
Me too! I just kept checking the score on my phone. Just hope we don't give away any soft points. Don't fear the Spuds.

According to Peter S they are one of thee top global watch brands.

Funny, I've checked website after website showing the top brands over past years and guess how many times I saw the name Nubeo ;)

They really do spout any old guff.

think what Peter meant to say was one of the top brands on Ideal World. ;)

"One of thee top global brand". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Feel the weight of that!!!

Personally I don't want something that weighs half a brick on my wrist thanks ;)
It's that old IW staple claim, weight means quality. Which we all know is a load of garbage, whether it's quality or not is not down to weight, being weighty just means you've a hunk of metal on your wrist.

View attachment 28230

What the EFF is he on about?

He's flogging those cheap wi-fi security cameras that go in light sockets. Says buy 4, 5, or 6 and put them in every room. Okay, great: I can watch myself on the app …in darkness, because I no longer have actual light bulbs to illuminate the room.

Says put them in your Airbnb — What, to spy on people who rent it?!

Says but them to put one in your son and daughters bedroom — Bit creepy, and not sure they'll be super safe in the darkness.

Says put them in your caravan so you can monitor it when you're not there — It works over Wi-Fi, Pedro so now I need to have a second permanent broadband connection there, and the camera and router plugged in and powered on. Sure, I'll leave cheap Chinese electronic equipment plugged in and left on in a remote caravan I'm not at. Not a fire risk at all...

Says it's disguised as a light bulb to increase security — Yes, a light bulb without a bulb and a giant lens on it. No-one will ever guess. Especially when they turn the light on and nothing happens…

Edit: Just said "We've seen them elsewhere for £109. Not a direct comparison - it's the same one."
Do you think that's how he ended up in the patio door, no light cos of his camera lol

Latest posts

Back